1. Where I begin to gear up for PvE? Is PvP gear > Justice Points gear?

Hi all,
    Sorry for mistakes, English is not my first language.

I was a fervent WotLK player and then in Cataclysm lost interest.

I'm trying to explore MoP and I know this may seem a dumb question, but I can't answer: how can I gear up for PvE?

I'm doing a lot of PvP and I'm geared with Grevious and Prideful gladiator things. I went to the PvE vendor in that little Island in the West of Pandaria, but I think the Justice gear is less powerful of my PvP gear even in PvE.

Am I wrong? So...

What should one do to gear up for PvE?

Is Justice Points gear weaker than PvP gear (Grevious/Prideful)? What about Valor Points?

Thanks,
    Jericho
    Edited: April 29, 2017 Reason: Mispelled title, wrote "Valor" instead of "Justice" everywhere, other minor stuff

2. Hm thats the best way is to get some pvp gear besides trinkets , get in some ToT pugs i am not sure if people make them but make sure you are at least doing 125k+ dps the best solution i have seen is all the casters would just donate for black blood trinket from garrosh. but there is not many other way .

You can also go on timless island and collected the chest all over the island, tho they might give you wrong stats, but that's good stats.

3. there's also the 525 pve gear, but you need ToT rep and valor points.
    keep a eye out on global for raidfinders as well (502)