1. Farming spot question

Hi, can someone tell me the spots where i can find snow Lily? I was flying in circles on kun lai mountain and all the snowie places but i found nothing than Lotus. Thanks in advance.

2. They're the hardest herbs to find out of all, so their rarity should be justified. At times they drop from Sha-Touched herbs (which you can find along the Dread Wastes' sha trail) but their droprate is not that high either. Naturally you can only find them in Kun-Lai so most herbalists know where to camp the spawn spots.

3. There's a guy who farms tons of herbs and floods the guild bank with them. This herb is rare and very hard to obtain at times, but it didn't stop this guy from getting like 4-6 stacks of these whenever hes online.

4. I dont know guys, seems to me is a server issue, ive been watching vids, reading about It and in retail they are not THAT low, even a Guy on the vid gets 80 snow Lily in 5 minutes, with other herbalist around, i searched that places At the time when frostwolf had the lowest pop and still nothing.

5. i've found an alternate route to Snow Lillies.... Spirit of Harmony Vendor. for 1 Spirit of Harmony you can purchase a pandaren herb bag. with a % to drop snow lillies and it's not just 1 or 2 i've gotten as many as 76 snow lillies from a single bag. sometimes the bags do bug and you recieve nothing or sometimes you dont get the herb you're looking for but it's fairly quick and easy to farm motes of harmony and turn them into spirits. and you'll end up with a decent surplus of those pandaren herbs minus Golden Lotus... sadly the bags will never drop those.

6. sunsong ranch you can grow herbs on several alts
    and be swimming in this herb,
    if you get the hang of the tangled crops bug .