1. Your account have been suspended for advertising

Hello i am sorry to bother you but this have never happened before and i wish you could help me. When i came to the site to check if i can receive points for my account, the moment i clicked on receive i got kicked out of the game, the site and my password was changed. I am working on fixing if i was hacked or something, but when i came back i saw this message on my account "Your account has been suspended for 5 months 4 weeks due to Advertising
    " and i don't know if you can fix it but i would be very grateful if you can of course if you can't and your system somehow detected that i did some sort of advertisement i have no other choice but to wait it out. Thanks in advance if you fix it or try to fix.

2. There was some weird bug or something causing people to get banned for advertising. I believe they resolved it by unbanning everyone.

3. I am still banned, I hope that it if was some sort of bug i get unbaned as well.

4. Make a ban appeal using support system on website here.

5. Its not a ban, the only thing i am restricted to do is earn points for the next 6 months

6. Is the message that you are banned still showing? Are you unable to collect points at all? Someone who was advertising probably tried to steal your account and it got some kind of ban because of that. You can still try to make a support ticket on website (ban appeal if available or regular ticket otherwise) or send email to [email protected].

7. It happened to me today too. Still can enter game but website saying same how Hekta got. msg i got that too and for sure i didnt do anything like advertising. but thinking about for few days using vpn to connect internet for trying to fix connection problems. Hope it ll be fine soon