Hello,

As a new player here i have three difficulties.
- First one was where is information about realms design. It took me an hour to find out which realm is fun and which one is blizzlike. Information section in web page is giving us only population info, would you please add and realm design information on this tab as addition, its about minutes of work.This is first information what new incomers would like to see and I think most of them expect to find it in one simple tab on the main page.
- Second proposal is about World Events Info Tab in webpage, where everyone can track dates to schedule theirs precious free time and play for achievements and fun during this events. One simple event page is retail one http://www.wowhead.com/events when i google it find out and other private project web page same like this, but will not post it here. This will help us alot during our gameplay and i`m sure that it will bring more players who passed away.
- Third one is about content release calendar on some of the realms. There is no information when we can expect new content to come out. Maybe something like Calendar with Objectives of your team for related realms, what we can expect and what is planned for a period of time.

Sorry if i missed some of this information arround here, but i`m new and really don`t know where to find it.

Greetings about TBC and WoTLK work, keep it up and we will support you!

Best Regards.