1. Staff Communication and New Information

Many of us have been basically looking to decide on what upcoming server to play on. While ********** gives us updates and communicates with us multiple times a week, I am having a hard time finding any information aside from the original announcement here. There are a few things about the server that haven't been confirmed yet.

Is there any communication going on with us as testers or should we expect little to no communication until servers launch?

2. What information are you missing exactly? The CMs have been extremely active......

3. What do you want to know? It's enough just to ask a question here and we'll try to answer it as soon as possible.

4. Thanks for your reply. Many servers, it is hard to get answer to questions. I posted this on another forum post recently as well, but I figure I may as well follow up here.

I am considering bringing my guild here to Warmane for the TBC launch; however, the cash shop is kind of a topic of contention.

Can you be more specific about the stipulations on releasing farmed gear into the cash shop?
    1. Is there a minimum amount of players or time required before you release the previous tier of items into the cash shop?

2. Would you consider rethinking the cash shop addition? I heard that the cash shop was removed from Lordaeron, would that be an idea for the TBC server? If not, would there be a consideration on opening a seperate server for that purpose? I firmly believe most players frown upon selling raid gear espeically for something like TBC where some tier 4 quality gear can last till tier 6.

3. Are things like Warglaives going to be added? Releasing items that are BiS for PvP is a deal breaker for most of the private server community, let alone a cash shop selling item at all.

4. Do you have an estimate on the prices for the gear in the cash shop? Many of us are fine if the gear is expensive, but when the cash shop gear is widely obtainable by the vast majority, the server wouldn't be able to be taken seriously by most. It is hard to label an MMO "P2W"; however, this would be pretty close.

I realize cash shop gear brings in a lot of extra money in helping the server function and bringing the unique option to pay staff; however, I can't help but to think that when servers with similar or even better quality release, there won't be ANY incentive to continue playing here. What can Warmane really offer to offset the idea and stigma of a cash shop selling gear and weapons? Scripting isn't really an incentive at this point due to ********* having superior scripting at the moment, keeping in mind that both servers are currently in beta testing.

• Few guilds having done the content. No specifics.
    • No.
    • Most likely, also after a decent amount of players obtain it.
    • Similar to Icecrown marketplace prices.

We are making this realm for our own community and the people that play here. Nobody is forced to play here. I think we proven well with our changelogs, how well and fast we can code and get content up to par. If you believe the realm is not up to par to what kind of requests you have, then of course the choice is yours.

We think our history of nearly a decade of stability, running well and having professional development, support and such is enough for our playerbase at least.

If there is enough demand for a Lordaeron-type realm in the future, we will most likely create a realm of that type. However, it is important to note that we cannot gauge the demand just based on forum posts and people here. We can only do so once the realm is up and once we see the interest in the expansion.

5. May 1, 2017  
    Stealing this thread a bit, sorry if it has been answered already, but have you decided what kind of player cap you will have on the server?

I can see you have 12k on WOTLK. Outland is quite small in TBC and having 12k ppl around would make it really really hard to farm primals etc.
    Though you will get more people on the server than 12k if you allowed it to :)

I would like to see more server with smaller cap and cross battlegroups, but that is more of a dream at this point.

Edit: Nevermind, saw that you actually had a FAQ now in responses to the latest news.
    Edited: May 1, 2017