1. thanks devs

Devs. You've done an amazing job, from the very start of this PTR. I have been continually astounded by the fact things have been getting fixed, repeatedly. It's been very rewarding to me as a tester to have the things I've reported fixed, especially in such a fast manner. Some of these fixes I haven't seen fixed anywhere else, such as Gnomish Death Ray and Gnomish Mind Cap. The Shattrath changes I proposed also came to reality. Some of the bugs I reported, even the most minor, have gotten fixed.

So, without writing anymore paragraphs, this is my way of expressing happiness over the actions of the developers (and ofcourse the QA team and Administration). Thank you for being great.

2. May 1, 2017  
    Your appreciation is welcomed and it makes us happy that you've enjoyed the experience. We also appreciate your, and that of other testers, hard work into helping us to make this a reality. So, thank you too.

3. May 2, 2017  
    Your appreciation is welcomed and it makes us happy that you've enjoyed the experience. We also appreciate your, and that of other testers, hard work into helping us to make this a reality. So, thank you too.
    I'm continually blown away by Warmane's awesome response and help during the PTR testing. Hats off to Malaco and Proterean who have continually supported our testing efforts and are also really fun guys to hang out with.

I'm also blown away by people coming into our raids to help out and not failing mechanics as much as I would expect. The whole server pop on PTR deserves a pat on the back and so does the whole Warmane team. This is certainly going to be the high-point of my raiding experience on Warmane. <Rage> is getting a lot of apps right now from world top ten players from back in retail who have been slogging it out on other TBC realms after Corecraft became vapourware, so I expect to see a lot of fresh players with CURRENT tbc experience joining us for launch.

4. May 2, 2017  
    Devs. You've done an amazing job, from the very start of this PTR. I have been continually astounded by the fact things have been getting fixed, repeatedly. It's been very rewarding to me as a tester to have the things I've reported fixed, especially in such a fast manner. Some of these fixes I haven't seen fixed anywhere else, such as Gnomish Death Ray and Gnomish Mind Cap. The Shattrath changes I proposed also came to reality. Some of the bugs I reported, even the most minor, have gotten fixed.

So, without writing anymore paragraphs, this is my way of expressing happiness over the actions of the developers (and ofcourse the QA team and Administration). Thank you for being great.
    Could not agree more. Usually fixes issues I report within days which feels rewarding. Was a bit put off in the start when I thought my reports were removed because the did not show up under "my reports" anymore. I found out later that I had to search for them to find them when they were dismissed. They even stated the reason for dismissing :) so I'm happy with how it is handled. Thank you indeed!