1. Your Dream Server

If you could design a server, what would it be like? Which patch would it be based on? Rates? Special features?

I myself would go for a 4.3.4 (cataclysm) pvp server (I would choose 3.3.5 if I hadn't played it so much lately) with x1 rates.
    There would NOT be a Dungeon- or Raidfinder. Among other special features would be at least Pet Battles (yes, I'm a freak) and Brawler's Guild.

2. May 1, 2017  
    4.0.6 x1 server. That patch... has something special!

3. May 1, 2017  
    I've always wanted to see how well a before the storm vanilla server would work out, 5x exp.

4. May 1, 2017  
    I say 3.3.5a with Personal Loot system + Loot Based Lockout from WoD.

Maybe Ashran for extra chaos and QQ

5. May 2, 2017  
    F2P server based on latest retail content without heirloom items, with slower leveling, tons of players leveling, bloodbath world PvP (and some motivations for world PvP) and very active lowlevel BGs.

6. May 2, 2017  
    I'd like a server exactly like Icecrown, only with a half decent community. Honestly, what's going on in trade/general/dungeon groups every single day is terrifying. Half the time I wonder if I'm playing with 10yr olds or chimpanzees.

7. May 2, 2017  
    my Dream server HA, well 6.2.3 with weapons that does 777779-999991 Damage that gives 500k Spell power and 500k haste. and melee weapons speed is 0.01, and People walk around with kajillion hp.

8. May 2, 2017  
    A complete redesign of World of Warcraft to make it a single player game.

9. May 2, 2017  
    Lordaeron type server but with a group finder from TBC. Maybe some other nice things from later patches to make it more interesting.

10. May 5, 2017  
    Copy characters between extensions

11. May 5, 2017  
    A complete redesign of World of Warcraft to make it a single player game.
    then WOD is for you my friend :D

12. May 5, 2017  
    Not sure, so long ago I have played TBC - will have to see whats my favorite expansion of Wotlk and TBC :)

But either a changeable leveling rate of 1-5 x (everything else 1x all time) Wotlk / TBC (with dungeon finder if wotlk) - no cash and voteshop :)

13. May 5, 2017  
    4.0.6 x1 server. That patch... has something special!
    spotted a warrior :D

14. May 5, 2017  
    then WOD is for you my friend :D
    I've played Warlords content.
    There are still people around and dungeons/raids for your level can't be done alone.

15. May 5, 2017  
    A x1 extremely slow server, with a WoW client based on the video attached and new difficult raids and balanced dungeons released (custom should them be, but lore-friendly) periodically.
    Video: https://youtu.be/qlNAJJtCfpI

123 Last