1. May 2, 2017  
    Assuming there is a queue will donors receive skip like on icecrown or lord?

2. May 2, 2017  

3. May 2, 2017  
    Very interested in the question of balance. There is a desire to play for the Alliance, but lack of balance often makes you play for the Horde.

4. May 2, 2017  
    Very interested in the question of balance. There is a desire to play for the Alliance, but lack of balance often makes you play for the Horde.
    Just go for the coolest looking race m8

5. May 2, 2017  
    can you give a link where to download - Burning Crusade realm Outland

6. May 2, 2017  
    Of course. I know for certain that Skettis is working (I was the one testing it internally). There is a video up for Netherwing working. You are more than welcome to go on the PTR and check all of the reps. Head drops and engineering goggles should be fine too.
    Also interesting drop Badges of Justice from Karazhan? Only with 2.3.0?

7. May 2, 2017  
    what about adding achievements if you add dualspec from Wrath

8. May 2, 2017  
    And that do you thinking about this changes in 2.4:

Patch 2.4.0 (25-Mar-2008): Empowered Rejuvenation: This talent now properly affects the final heal from Lifebloom.
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Patch_2.4.0
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Lifebloom
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Empowered_Rejuvenation

This change release now or when 2.4 released?

9. May 2, 2017  
    I don't see them putting in an instant 70 option since TBC's Cap is 70 but an instant 60 option might come

10. May 2, 2017  
    Very excited.

My suggestions:

- regarding faction change option - do not allow it once the ratio reaches certain level (for example, if A:H ratio is 4:6, only allow H>A faction change).

- do not change training costs once they are set, to keep it fair for every player, regardless of when they join the server,

- dual spec is very much a welcome feature (take it from someone currently playing on a TBC server, trust me - it's missed),

- considering how high the interest is, I suggest a 5000 player cap to start with, even though I'm sure there will be even higher demand (let's say this might stimulate more donations, if nothing else) - the 12000 player cap is simply way too much in my opinion (when I login on Icecrown, my head literally EXPLODES from all the LFM, WTB/WTS, LF partner, recruitment spamming - 12000 is just way too many for a single realm).

11. May 2, 2017  
    Assuming there is a queue will donors receive skip like on icecrown or lord?
    Probably, I don't see a reason why not

12. May 2, 2017  
    It will have the dungeon finder ?

13. May 2, 2017  
    - considering how high the interest is, I suggest a 5000 player cap to start with, even though I'm sure there will be even higher demand (let's say this might stimulate more donations, if nothing else) - the 12000 player cap is simply way too much in my opinion (when I login on Icecrown, my head literally EXPLODES from all the LFM, WTB/WTS, LF partner, recruitment spamming - 12000 is just way too many for a single realm).
    If they cap it 5k, there will be 10,000 queues on release. If they can handle 12k cap without lags on Icecrown, Id like to see 12k cap on TBC realm as well

14. May 2, 2017  
    Ofc not, it's going to run on 2.4.3. client, there was no dungeon finder back then.

15. May 2, 2017  
    They specificly mentioned that they don't like the idea of adding a new npc or a new code in the original game.
    Just because they will be useful and they won't affect the gameplay shouldn't mean extras can be added.
    They won't be useful, at all, I just don't want you to miss my point since all I asked about is purely cosmetic and optional via browser. It's not really adding a code to the game (for everyone) as far as I see it; but only a few files in directory which changes the appearance and animation. (Okay I get that adding hairstyles means adding code so that probably won't happen.)
    Just try to enjoy the game with its challenges. Try to find your own ways to test your dps, do dailies to have enough gold to reset your talents. THAT was TBC. Anything, any small thing you will add will take away from the actual atmosphere.
    That was just your two cents which are completely irrelevant to my question but I'll bite. Changing the atmosphere with different models is subjective. All I ever enjoy in the game is challenge, and gameplay provides that, not the visuals.
    I personally think that nothing extra should be added though. I agree that dual spec, training dummies etc. could be useful but come on. Think about it. This is a TBC realm and TBC did not have them.
    Now on topic of dual spec, exp rates and stuff that most people talk about, that's a different story.

I personally think that playing in the past expansion without wanting or even daring (out of respect and nostalgia) to change anything is... just your decision.
    That sentence alone with the use of caps lock to emphasize your emotion says everything you want to say. I see where you're coming from.

My two cents overall: Personally, just like we should all learn from the past in general, in situations like these we have an opportunity to learn from the future aswell which gives us massive apprehend, if we wish to use it. I'm all about merging good old with fresh and new (and also good and useful). Only problem to consider is game's balance in it's current state as in expansion. That's all what the staff is doing; weighing pros and cons. One thing we can't really affect is their initial vision. They chose to remain true to the game, embracing it's imperfections, not willing to add NPCs (I support that) and bringing back the [g]olden days. All we can do is recpect that.
    Now, to better present what I actually want to say I'll give an example: Legion 7.2 Patch Notes about Tab Targeting: ''Tab targeting has been updated to feel more consistent. While in combat, you will no longer be able to accidentally tab to a target that is out of combat with you, unless you are looking to a new target and your hostile enemies are behind you. Furthermore, you’re no longer able to tab to a target that neither your character nor your camera can see.''
    Why not fiddle around with that and implement it to old expansions? Path finding, charging through ground... they fixed it. Are those kind of things damn hard to do? Probably. Legal? Not sure, but the general rule is if no one saw you or knows, it works. We should learn from the future and apply the good stuff they came up with (which was all the product of simply time passing by) regarding gameplay.

If they knew then what they know now, it would've been a different and, I dare to say, better game.

TL;DR: What Warmane does requires dedication and passion. There's a thin line between adding and changing the game for an experience everyone would call better and making a freak show (adding ogres and nagas as races etc.) We should learn from the future, not only from the past and be bold and smart enough to make changes. Perfection requires sacrifice, and if perfection is unreachable it doesn't mean we shouldn't pursue it. That is controversial.

Peace among worlds!

First ... 91011121321 ... Last