1. May 2, 2017  
    What about WoD models? I really like them in WoTLK realms, would be nice to have this QoL feature in Outland

2. May 2, 2017  
    Quick Questions...
    - character models, new or old character model?
    - transmog will be available?
    - maximum capacity of players will be?
    - queue system, will the premium accounts has more priority in the queue system like on other realms?

3. May 2, 2017  
    Right on time for my birthday. Noice.

4. May 2, 2017  
    Guys and What about Donations? Will we have pay2win? or it will be a normal server without donations at all? how will it work? I mean I don't judge players who prefer to donate some items, but I'd like to know about donations on this new TBC server? Will we have them?

5. May 2, 2017  
    why people are allowed to reply in this thread is beyond me.
    how else is the community gonna turn TBC into wotlk minus northrend

you cant tell me the brilliant idea of putting an auction house in shatt isnt a good one cmon mate

6. May 2, 2017  
    Great news Warmane! Maybe You should consider the following: 1. Adding the achievement system would be a great plus, make the game more competitive and fun overall. 2. I know there is a debate about dual-spec. You should consider adding it, since it will improve each player's experience and is very useful for PvP and PvE. Last and most important is Random Dungeon Finder tool. Please don't let me walk across zones just to get into a dungeon. And same is for going back. This is vital. If i can experience Blizzlike TBC with few WotLK changes I would be really happy. Sorry hardcore TBC players :(. Thanks!

7. May 2, 2017  
    Great news Warmane! Maybe You should consider the following: 1. Adding the achievement system would be a great plus, make the game more competitive and fun overall. 2. I know there is a debate about dual-spec. You should consider adding it, since it will improve each player's experience and is very useful for PvP and PvE. Last and most important is Random Dungeon Finder tool. Please don't let me walk across zones just to get into a dungeon. And same is for going back. This is vital. If i can experience Blizzlike TBC with few WotLK changes I would be really happy. Sorry hardcore TBC players :(. Thanks!
    1. and 3. - what is the point of running the server on 2.4.3 client if you're going to add everything that is available by default in 3.3.5? You could just run it on WotLK client, and it's silly.

As for 2., I would consider it a worthy exception to the above mentioned, since its purpose it to boost both PvE and PvP activity.

8. May 2, 2017  
    1. and 3. - what is the point of running the server on 2.4.3 client if you're going to add everything that is available by default in 3.3.5? You could just run it on WotLK client, and it's silly.

As for 2., I would consider it a worthy exception to the above mentioned, since its purpose it to boost both PvE and PvP activity.
    I think (hope) he was sarcastic when he posted that reply.

9. May 2, 2017  
    Very interested in the question of balance. There is a desire to play for the Alliance, but lack of balance often makes you play for the Horde.
    I want to play alliance for real, but due to Population and population alone I'm rolling horde... I mean I don't want to wait too much to get into a party group as a tank ... and I want to mass heroics/dungeons and on alliance as a tank on some hours it will be hard to find some players.

10. May 2, 2017  

I agree with what's been said... Achv system never existed so it should not be implemented. Instead of dual spec why not pay 1000g and you have free respec for 6 months ? instead of doing website stuff or npc ? I mean having 1000g for free respec for 6 months would be a great thing so we can have the "feeling that it still is TBC"...

About RDF ? Get REAL ! Outland is super SMALL in 1 month every1 can have fast mount if they are not lazy ... it takes like 5 mns tops to get from A to B in outland because it is super small ... although I agree that TBC RDF is way too limited... but I want to make things as real as TBC retail was.

11. May 2, 2017  
    So there will be a server with 1x exp rates? Or will there be a command to regulate the gained exp? So you could play on the 5xrates server with 1x rates?

12. May 2, 2017  
    So there will be a server with 1x exp rates? Or will there be a command to regulate the gained exp? So you could play on the 5xrates server with 1x rates?
    No, unless there is a majority of the people that demand a x1 server there won't be any way to change XPs.

13. May 2, 2017  
    That is what I ****ing want. TBC content on MoP launcher. :)

14. May 2, 2017  
    how else is the community gonna turn TBC into wotlk minus northrend

you cant tell me the brilliant idea of putting an auction house in shatt isnt a good one cmon mate
    No, stop.
    Stop.

15. May 2, 2017  
    I want to play alliance for real, but due to Population and population alone I'm rolling horde... I mean I don't want to wait too much to get into a party group as a tank ... and I want to mass heroics/dungeons and on alliance as a tank on some hours it will be hard to find some players.
    The PTR is unbalanced because that's what it is, the PTR.
    Upon launch the faction imbalance will, for the most part, balance out.

First ... 2101112131422 ... Last