1. May 2, 2017  
    And if it doesnt they can just close the server and reopen it in a month maybe 2nd times a charm and it will balance itself out.

2. May 2, 2017  
    The PTR is unbalanced because that's what it is, the PTR.
    Upon launch the faction imbalance will, for the most part, balance out.
    Certainly. I just find it odd it has never done so on any other private TBC realm.

3. May 2, 2017  
    just make free respec and dont need dual spec...

4. May 2, 2017  
    just make free respec and dont need dual spec...
    This is a lot more feasible...
    Or just make respec max out at 50 or so.

5. May 2, 2017  
    ok so its been asked a few times and no answer. what the decision on turning xp off? i could care less about 1x or 5x and not really worried about what the coin shop has in it.
    a lot of people enjoy playing 19s. at 1x rate with no xp off it would be a real pain to make a twink, 5x you can just forget about it without xp off.
    maybe a one time option to turn xp off on a character and not be able to turn it on again?
    either way its obvious that there is a group of people that would be interested in knowing any word on this from the staff.
    i have been playing here since molten was just wotlk im pretty sure, never had an issue with coin shop or xp rates, but being able to have a 19 at this point is the deciding factor if i want to even worry about the 20th getting here. silly to some im sure, but to a lot of others im sure they feel the same.
    having 5x rates with no xp off will mean zero 19s

btw thanks for all the hard work you guys have put into this so fast! not *****ing or anything just curious really. the question seems to be getting avoided lol a simple we are still deciding would be cool, but if the chances of turning xp off is zero i think enough people would like to know to make the question worth answering.

6. May 2, 2017  
    "The marketplace will not be implemented for at least a month and on release it will only contain items that were already obtained by the players. The marketplace itself will be progressive."

... seriously ?...

Please, do a second server BC without marketplace (as Loraeron and Icecrown) !!!!!.......

7. May 2, 2017  
    "The marketplace will not be implemented for at least a month and on release it will only contain items that were already obtained by the players. The marketplace itself will be progressive."

... seriously ?...

Please, do a second server BC without marketplace (as Loraeron and Icecrown) !!!!!.......
    Both Lord and Icecrown have markets though, what.

8. May 2, 2017  
    Would be great to get an answer to the following:
    1. Will you be able to lock your xp or not?
    2. Will Transmogging come?
    3. Are there any thoughts regarding the faction balance?

9. May 2, 2017  
    How much money do you think Lordaeron makes in comparison with Icecrown? If we knew the numbers than it would be quite obvious, why do they not do the same for The Burning Crusade.
    Tbh I completely understand.

10. May 2, 2017  
    Please dont add transmog. It's that kind of feature that ruins experience.
    Dual spec for example only improves server, gameplay for people, allows them to raid all the contant and between raids play arenas. More activity as someone said before.
    But transmog will change look of all players. What for? tbc sets are good looking already, not like next expansions ones.

11. May 2, 2017  
    not really worried about transmog but to be honest it is a good option, im guessing they learned that with lord. transmog keeps people interested in running old content. i honestly think thats what ruins end game for me. after a while everyone pretty much looks the exact same, running old **** jsut to get a rare piece of gear that you can actually still get some use out of is a very nice thing if you ask me.

would be a cool way to get donations without having to have bis gear in the shop too if we made it like 5 coins or 50 vps for each piece.
    but im still trying to figure out why people think a marketplace in general will ruin anything for them? please tell me what items are available to donors that are not available to you in game? pay2win is reserved for the free **** on steam lol, this game is donate to keep the servers going and be rewarded with obtaining something faster. no skill+bis gear still = no skill

12. May 2, 2017  
    Just a quick question, will the bug fixes be applied for relevant content on the other realms as well (Lord and IC) ?
    There are many fixes in the changelogs that have existed on the wrath realms for a while but are reportedly fixed for the upcoming TBC realm. Are the fixes gonna be ported over to those realms as well?
    What about Frostwolf?

13. May 2, 2017  
    Both Lord and Icecrown have markets though, what.
    are you stupid ? Lordaeron = mounts, golds, transmog etc... / Icecrown = legendary items , endgame/bis items... lolilol...

14. May 2, 2017  
    lol dreck are you ******ed? all they said is that yes lord does have a market, not that its the exact same as icecrown. you literally made no point in your post except too make yourself look like a future cuck.

if you want a 1x blizzlike realm with no cash shop, maybe you should offer warmane a sizable donation to make it happen? money talks kid.
    sitting around crying about not getting what you want just makes you look like a d0uche bro

15. May 2, 2017  
    are you stupid ? Lordaeron = mounts, golds, transmog etc... / Icecrown = legendary items , endgame/bis items... lolilol...
    But that's still a market artard.

First ... 3111213141523 ... Last