1. May 12, 2017  
    will i have to redownload anything to play?
    Nop, just change server on launch. If they do the client with wod models and you want that, than you need to redownload.

2. May 12, 2017  
    Has the staff come to a decision yet about adding an XP lock feature so that twinking will be an available option on tthis server?

3. May 12, 2017  
    Not exactly, the question was "Does anyone know if there's an ELVUI, or platebuff-esque addon"

So yes there is an ElvUI.

Also I never said full of bugs, I said needs plenty of work as it's being built up gradually.

Yesterday I downloaded the latest version with the updated chat config option and for the hour or so I checked it things looked fine.
    I
    f you are testing on the Warmane TBC server then I would give it a try while questing etc.

Backup you existing settings first then can easily restore after.
    Yeah sorry, you are right. Didn´t read the demand for ELVUI ;)
    But: ELVUI isn´t capable of showing debuffs directly on the nameplates, is it? At least it didn´t work for me.

4. May 12, 2017  
    So..they can stick to WotLK if this is to hard....nobody puts a gun to their heads to play on TBC, and the WotLK realms woll not be closed.
    Yeah, how dare people not have innate knowledge and resort to asking question....

5. May 12, 2017  
    Just want this confirmed :
    since everything is working properly.. can we do battleground and collect the token (arathi, warsong token and so on) in exchange for items ? I remember this didnt work on wotlk servers but i never knew if it wasnt implemented or the feature was removed since wotlk.

cheers

6. May 12, 2017  
    Yeah, how dare people not have innate knowledge and resort to asking question....
    Buddy, check the context befor trying to bash on someone. You obviously didn't understand what I was saying.

7. May 12, 2017  
    So can anyone answer my question ? Is it going to be available to lower xp or lock it for twinking purposes , thanks in advance.

8. May 12, 2017  
    Dont think they mentioned anything about locking xp, as far as i know..

Did they give any additional information regarding dual spec? Will it be available for launch?

9. May 12, 2017  
    Dont think they mentioned anything about locking xp, as far as i know..

Did they give any additional information regarding dual spec? Will it be available for launch?
    No intention of locking XP implementation as of now.

Dual spec is something we definitely think should improve the game. It needs a bit more work so probably it won't be on the release. We also need to discuss some further things about it.

We were thinking of also having more than dual spec but as an exclusive feature, like multiple specs.

10. May 12, 2017  

Dual spec is something we definitely think should improve the game. It needs a bit more work so probably it won't be on the release. We also need to discuss some further things about it.

We were thinking of also having more than dual spec but as an exclusive feature, like multiple specs.
    Wouldn`t that be a little to much....more then dual spec?

11. May 12, 2017  

Something like this?

1.spec: Resto PvE
    2.spec: Resto PVP
    3.spec: Feral tank
    4.spec: Feral offtank
    5.spec: Feral dps
    6.spec: Feral PVP

that sounds very interesting and would indeed help with PUGing (for example imp shout for wars, none has it > have to go reset talents) and would bring up the activity for PVP

12. May 12, 2017  
    Something like this?

1.spec: Resto PvE
    2.spec: Resto PVP
    3.spec: Feral tank
    4.spec: Feral offtank
    5.spec: Feral dps
    6.spec: Feral PVP

that sounds very interesting and would indeed help with PUGing (for example imp shout for wars, none has it > have to go reset talents) and would bring up the activity for PVP
    That wouldn`t be a TBC server anymore....more like a Custom server....and would probably ruin a lot of stuff.

13. May 12, 2017  
    It's an idea, not something close to fruition. Even Dual Spec is far away from reality at the moment.

14. May 12, 2017  
    It's an idea, not something close to fruition. Even Dual Spec is far away from reality at the moment.
    Thanks for clarification.

15. May 12, 2017  
    That wouldn`t be a TBC server anymore....more like a Custom server....and would probably ruin a lot of stuff.
    How would talent template saver make it NOT tbc? It would be a custom feature, it wouldn't make it a custom server. And like they said it would probably be website feature that you toggle.
    Ruin what stuff?
    Unless you actually have some points to make, don't comment please.

First ... 132122232425 ... Last