1. May 18, 2017  
    is there a time of launch specified somewhere?

2. May 18, 2017  
    is there a time of launch specified somewhere?
    Oh god, did you even read the first page? or the last pages of this thread?

3. May 18, 2017  
    Oh god, did you even read the first page? or the last pages of this thread?
    ofc i did, when it was released :) didnt know they edited it, so no need to be such a dick :)

4. May 18, 2017  
    ofc i did, when it was released :) didnt know they edited it, so no need to be such a dick :)
    I'm 95% sure that date and time was there from the start and not added later. Not being a dick, just amazed how lazy some people can be *smileyface*

5. May 18, 2017  
    it was quite a while ago, waiting killed my hype so im not looking into this thread alot + i read whole post when it was released and never went back to it.. was expecting some new post or w.e

6. May 18, 2017  
    Hi Mercy, quick question. Is everything going as planned so far? No delays, the launch date / time still the same?
    As far as I'm aware, yes.
    it was quite a while ago, waiting killed my hype so im not looking into this thread alot + i read whole post when it was released and never went back to it.. was expecting some new post or w.e
    This is the last thread at least until the realm is launched. It hasn't been edited to my knowledge.

7. May 18, 2017  
    As far as I'm aware, yes.

This is the last thread at least until the realm is launched. It hasn't been edited to my knowledge.
    Thanks. Hope everything goes well.

8. May 18, 2017  

9. May 18, 2017  
    Are they gonna fix the bug on walls/fences, etc... ? Because in WSG at least, you can cast spells and hit the target from the other part of the wall/house/fence... :]

10. May 18, 2017  
    Mercy, have we gotten any info on dynamic respawns yet? And if we will have it will it affect only mobs or ores and such aswell?

11. May 18, 2017  
    Dynamic respawn is implemented.

Experience locking is under consideration. It will be probably a resounding yes, we're trying to think of any negatives of it. Update coming in a few hours confirming it or denying it.

12. May 18, 2017  
    Dynamic respawn is implemented.

Experience locking is under consideration. It will be probably a resounding yes, we're trying to think of any negatives of it. Update coming in a few hours confirming it or denying it.
    Nice, really good news.

13. May 18, 2017  
    Hi!

Will there be any way to skip queues on the realm? If so how will it work?
    -Will you be skip queues if you have already donated?
    -Will you have to donate on that realm?
    -Will you have to wait until the marketplace are up?

14. May 18, 2017  
    Will quest xp be 5x? Need to know asap.

15. May 18, 2017  
    Any downloadable link for the 2.0.1 to start playing tomorrow guys ?

First ... 212930313233 Last