1. May 19, 2017  
    Any downloadable link for the 2.0.1 to start playing tomorrow guys ?
    you need wow 2.4.3 >>> https://www.warmane.com/download

2. May 19, 2017  
    Release: Saturday 20, 2017 at 13:00

Current realm time is 4:30am, right?

So release by AEST time (Australia) is about 11pm tomorrow?

3. May 19, 2017  
    Hi,
    a few days ago I decided to try play Wotlk somewhere because I had not enough time for play Legion enymore. Now I play here and expect little bit more from private server sice Wotlk is lot of time gone from official servers.
    I remeber times when I play on Czech private servers , where was the same mistakes and it's 7 years ago. Strange that nobody cares here for example that I can aggro mobs on "gray" levels from huge distance, also I'v never seen so many treasures likes Better Chests in one location. I play on Lordareon because I think that here will be the game similiar as official. But since beginning it looks like that somebody download the core and put it on the public.

I hope that the best expansion TBC will learn from this mistakes and team gonna prepare for us something better. As someone said in the game: "some zones are interestingly full of mobs." And I agree. For example in Dun Morogh was impossible do solo quest. On one spawn point was 5+ mobs on same lvl as me. I think there must be only one mob as I remember well official.

Can some competitve tell me, if this gonna be repaired?

4. May 19, 2017  
    From my understanding when I donated a while ago, you are able to skip queue on ALL realms regardless of expansion

5. May 19, 2017  
    Is the link working? After choosing the expansion (TBC) and operating system, nothing happens when I click Download...

6. May 19, 2017  

7. May 19, 2017  
    Is the link working? After choosing the expansion (TBC) and operating system, nothing happens when I click Download...

It works.
    You need to install a torrent program such as Tixati or utorrent to download the file

8. May 19, 2017  
    PvP realm or PvE ? I hope that is a PvP realm to do World PvP

9. May 19, 2017  
    PvP realm or PvE ? I hope that is a PvP realm to do World PvP
    Outland is going to be a PvP realm.

10. May 19, 2017  
    Nice, thanks for this quick answer ! :D

11. May 19, 2017  
    Will quest xp be 5x? Need to know asap.

12. May 19, 2017  
    Yes. Read the first post

13. May 19, 2017  
    Yes. Experience rate is x5, while all other rates are x1. Proterean mentioned it all in the first post.

14. May 19, 2017  
    What does dynamaric respawn menas?

15. May 19, 2017  
    Yes. Experience rate is x5, while all other rates are x1. Proterean mentioned it all in the first post.
    This has already been asked but will donors be able to skip queue upon release?

Also, what is Warmane realm time in normal time?

First ... 2230313233 Last