1. Yes as someone else just mentioned PLEASE add the vanilla pvp titles for the honor system!! That would be such an awesome added feature so those titles aren't obsolete and good incentive to grind bgs!!

2. Do "Quality of life additions" contain achievements, account-wide mounts, etc?

3. I see no post about gold-thing for twinks closing exp at a certain level(that feature was inplemented wotlk retail 3.2 i think) seems like many will cry and will come back to wotlk just to cry even more of higher level twinks in their bracket. :)

4. Just for the sake of those that would like to play Burning Crusade. And level old style with 1x XP rates ( or even 2. Not something as crazy as 5 )
    Could we get some information about if you guys are going to implement. Either a way. To make your personal XP rate to 1. Like .xp 1-5 or something.
    Or if you're going to intend for another server soon?.
    Cause me and some friends, was really hyped for BC. Until we later found out, it was going to be 5x.
    So is the plan, just a 5x? or going to get lower. Or something :)?

5. Will S1 season start with the launch aswell? When will be the arena flush?

6. Will the market place contain actual gear like Icecrown or only vanity items like loraderon . The former would really suck i think that the server should be as blizzlike as possible , selling items that players normally should work very hard to obtain for real life cash will destroy any motivation to get them the legit and thus ruin the game experience . Please make the market place offer only mounts or toys etc (not actual gear)

7. I am considering bringing my guild here to Warmane for the TBC launch; however, the cash shop is kind of a topic of contention.

Can you be more specific about the stipulations on releasing farmed gear into the cash shop?
    1. Is there a minimum amount of players or time required before you release the previous tier of items into the cash shop?

2. Would you consider rethinking the cash shop addition? I heard that the cash shop was removed from Lordaeron, would that be an idea for the TBC server? If not, would there be a consideration on opening a seperate server for that purpose? I firmly believe most players frown upon selling raid gear espeically for something like TBC where some tier 4 quality gear can last till tier 6.

3. Are things like Warglaives going to be added? Releasing items that are BiS for PvP is a deal breaker for most of the private server community, let alone a cash shop selling item at all.

4. Do you have an estimate on the prices for the gear in the cash shop? Many of us are fine if the gear is expensive, but when the cash shop gear is widely obtainable by the vast majority, the server wouldn't be able to be taken seriously by most. It is hard to label an MMO "P2W"; however, this would be pretty close.

I realize cash shop gear brings in a lot of extra money in helping the server function and bringing the unique option to pay staff; however, I can't help but to think that when servers with similar or even better quality release, there won't be ANY incentive to continue playing here. What can Warmane really offer to offset the idea and stigma of a cash shop selling gear and weapons? Scripting isn't really an incentive at this point due to ******** having superior scripting at the moment, keeping in mind that both servers are currently in beta testing.

8. Just for the sake of those that would like to play Burning Crusade. And level old style with 1x XP rates ( or even 2. Not something as crazy as 5 )
    Could we get some information about if you guys are going to implement. Either a way. To make your personal XP rate to 1. Like .xp 1-5 or something.
    Or if you're going to intend for another server soon?.
    Cause me and some friends, was really hyped for BC. Until we later found out, it was going to be 5x.
    So is the plan, just a 5x? or going to get lower. Or something :)?
    Thinking the exact same thing..
    1x would be so awesome, been looking for any populated 1x tbc servers from now and then for years!
    Missing the leveling content so badly... Even Blizzard ruined it for us. :/

9. I really hope you guys are ready for the insane amout of people that will probably be trying to login / play at this time with it being a weekend and 1pm. i have a bad feeling about the start time being a very busy time and it crashing the server :(

Have you got a plan for this if it happens?

10. Revered, not sure about the latter honestly.
    Patch 2.3.0 The Requirement for Heroic Keys has been lowered to honored.

11. make people roll alliance for the sake of the server

12. Patch 2.3.0 The Requirement for Heroic Keys has been lowered to honored.
    We know, intended to be Revered. Will be lowered to Honored later.

13. Info on a 1x server without gear shop? Let's be real we know there is huge demand for this. I'm far more interested in a 1x progressive server then a 5x p2w server. I'm not bashing people's preferences just want to know when a server that suits my play style will possibly be opened. I know I'm not alone in this. The entire Private server community has been begging for this for years now, no more then ever. Warmane quality BC 1x progressive server will be insainly huge.

14. Please consider an option to lower xp rates or introduce a command to disable xp all together. Let there be a twink community!

First ... 2345614 ... Last