1. Any idea what's the population cap on Outland? 12k like Icecrown or?

2. We're not sure yet what the cap will be. It will require live stress testing. We may start with a moderate cap and raise it as our hardware and systems allow.

3. [*]The realm will be progression based, emulating the 2.1 patch on the beginning, with all respective attunements.
    Does this include class balancing especially regarding pvp?

4. Understand no gear for a month, and gear will be reflective of what's farmed. What about instant 70 and buying gold? Is that happening on shop release?

5. Please understand that if any question goes unanswered by us, then that means we do not have an answer for it yet. Reasons for that are such as: we haven't decided yet, we don't know, or we don't want to reveal the information for it just yet. Please keep in mind that the realm is 20 days out still, and we still have a lot of design choices to make. Those questions that we do have answers for, we will get to you as soon as possible and we will put them in a Q&A list in the 2nd post of the thread. Thank you for your understanding.

6. I will give a left but for instant 70 my man.

7. Understand no gear for a month, and gear will be reflective of what's farmed. What about instant 70 and buying gold? Is that happening on shop release?
    We won't be selling gold. Whether it is permitted to be traded amongst players on the website marketplace like it is on our other realms is undecided. Instant 70 is also undecided at this time.

8. We won't be selling gold. Whether it is permitted to be traded amongst players on the website marketplace like it is on our other realms is undecided. Instant 70 is also undecided at this time.
    Understood- I think how players can on market place is beautiful. As with all private servers gold selling always takes place. Letting players trade on website keeps those spammers out of business!

9. I am considering bringing my guild here to Warmane for the TBC launch; however, the cash shop is kind of a topic of contention.

Can you be more specific about the stipulations on releasing farmed gear into the cash shop?
    1. Is there a minimum amount of players or time required before you release the previous tier of items into the cash shop?
    "Q: Before, you stated that the marketplace will only include items that are already common among alot of players. Now it kinda seems when one person on the server will get glaives, it will be implemented in marketplace (just example).
    A: One person acquiring an item does not mean it's going to be on the marketplace. Marketplace item releases will only happen when those items have been obtained and farmed by a lot of players already."

There's your answer.

2. Would you consider rethinking the cash shop addition? I heard that the cash shop was removed from Lordaeron, would that be an idea for the TBC server? If not, would there be a consideration on opening a seperate server for that purpose? I firmly believe most players frown upon selling raid gear espeically for something like TBC where some tier 4 quality gear can last till tier 6.
    Cash shop was never removed from Lordaeron because that server was never released with a cash shop in the first place. And the admin here has already expressed that if they get enough support behind a TBC 1x rate progressive no cash shop server they will look into it, much like they did with Lordaeron.

10. Ok, idk if the question has already been answered but, i have a TBC folder, but it's 2.4. Can i play on 2.1 with this ?

11. well i have a question and a suggestion.
    So , we all know that on TBC you can't have a lot of players (like on icecrown) because of Outland size , it will be very hard to gather/up professions/farm primals etc...There is two solutions for this : 1)more than 1 realm, capped at x (number of players) with cross-realms pvp , something that will not be easy to do .

2)Changing the respawn time of herbs/veins/mobs...My question is , are you aware of this problem ? if yes , are you considering one of those solutions?
    The suggestion : i know that the shop brings the quality and the stability needed for the serv , but can we have the shop without any legendary gear?Thank you in advance.

12. Ok, idk if the question has already been answered but, i have a TBC folder, but it's 2.4. Can i play on 2.1 with this ?
    Yes you can

13. The client is 2.4.3 and the realm is 2.4.3. We will be only emulating 2.1 content and not fully.

14. [ .. ]
    Q: Patch 2.1 content? Will that include +1 token drops and T6 content?
    A: No. That will come when the realm progresses.
    [ .. ]
    Q: Since T4 and T5 are being available on release, wouldn't that mean imbalance for pvp?
    A: No. This is how it was done on retail, and in order to get access to T5 gear, you have to fully clear and gear through T4 content.
    [ .. ]
    Actually about a third of T6 was available right off the bat on live TBC in 2007 (Hyjal Summit), it however did require attunement (clearing both T4 and T5)

15. Since the question was asked and answered for WotLK...
    Will the relevant changes be ported to Cataclysm?

And how about any general development of Cataclysm? 1.000 fixes is great work, but it would be lovely to see 100 fixes a month for cata aswell if you know what I mean....

First ... 3456715 ... Last