1. May 4, 2017  
    This is amazing, thank you for not playing here.

I would have killed all my cats if I have to play with whales like you.

Lord have mercy!
    exactly

you dont want to play with people who want to play a TBC server. Its cause of people like you, who dont have the time to play but want to be equal with the people who do play. You are the reason retail wow is like it is and here you are wanting the same thing that destroyed retail to destroy a tbc realm.

2. May 4, 2017  
    If everyone who wants to roll Alliance would think like that there would be 100% Horde on the server. Just roll what you want and I'm sure it'll be fine. How is this different than Warmane's other servers? I play Alliance on Icecrown and yes, while sometimes I get ganked, it doesn't make the game 'unfun' for me. (Obviously it depends on how many ganks I get, but if it gets too bad, I can always call for help, this is a MMO after all).
    I'm not talking about ganks. It's about finding a guild, or be able to find enough people to run dungeons, etc.

But yeah, I'm definitely playing an alliance char. I hope the realm's population get somehow balanced.

3. May 4, 2017  
    exactly

you dont want to play with people who want to play a TBC server. Its cause of people like you, who dont have the time to play but want to be equal with the people who do play. You are the reason retail wow is like it is and here you are wanting the same thing that destroyed retail to destroy a tbc realm.
    retail is dead? really? no one plays the official wow anymore? rip wow

try to get some facts before QQing like a baby whale

4. May 4, 2017  
    1. Agree 100% with Swarm.
    2. icelego, where exactly is Swarm saying that official is dead? And if you enjoy official so much, how come you're here? You're the one that's lacking facts.

Cheers.

5. May 4, 2017  
    Hey,

Does any one have an estimate on the duration of pvp seasons?

I made a post somewhere with ideas... but still don't find any official response.
    It is something every server out there fails at... and since someone said you have former AT team members, i was hoping there was a clarification on this issue.

Thank you.

6. May 4, 2017  
    Hey,

Does any one have an estimate on the duration of pvp seasons?

I made a post somewhere with ideas... but still don't find any official response.
    It is something every server out there fails at... and since someone said you have former AT team members, i was hoping there was a clarification on this issue.

Thank you.
    It usually lasts either 3 months or 4 months. Last season end and beginning was on March 26th.

7. May 4, 2017  
    Hi, I would like to ask few questions mainly from pvp perspective

Why the decition of season 1 - tier 5 content on start with post-nerf pve content?

Is everything going to be released blizzlike including pvp seasons? (2 seasons on Black Temple and so on)

is Nether Vortex going to be soulbound? If yes, is it going to be added to shop?

are BS items like Stormherald going to be avaible in shop?

thanks - Vertaz

8. May 4, 2017  

Api

Do you plan to develop web API for most common requests like:
    Online players, Armory, etc...
    I'm asking cuz I'm planning to create own website for recruiting guild members.

see you in Outland

9. May 4, 2017  
    I see that people are arguing about the BALANCE between Alliance and Horde.

It is truth that 80% people are playing Horde.

That does ruin the game for Alliance, especially when they need 2 hours to make a raid group or when its not a full group in battleground....

Maybe someone have an idea how to make balance between factions, or maybe staff can think something off.

It is good to consider.

10. May 4, 2017  
    That's true.

There should be something that balances the population between the Alliance/Horde.

11. May 4, 2017  
    I see that people are arguing about the BALANCE between Alliance and Horde.

It is truth that 80% people are playing Horde.

That does ruin the game for Alliance, especially when they need 2 hours to make a raid group or when its not a full group in battleground....

Maybe someone have an idea how to make balance between factions, or maybe staff can think something off.

It is good to consider.
    The best idea is to wait until PTR ends, and the realm goes live. After a few months or more, once we go live the true numbers will be in and I am sure Warmane will have taken in all of our suggestions and have a plan to move forward for a solution.
    Don't worry, be Happy.

12. May 4, 2017  
    1. I guess you didn't take English class last year?

2. I play on both retail and warmane. Maybe you should get your facts straight too before QQing like a whale also?

And for your ignorance, I have spent thousands on retail and private servers. Maybe you should try to get a real job because we the donors are allowing people like you and swarm to enjoy a great server.

1. Agree 100% with Swarm.
    2. icelego, where exactly is Swarm saying that official is dead? And if you enjoy official so much, how come you're here? You're the one that's lacking facts.

Cheers.

13. May 5, 2017  
    DO NOT base the future of the TBC realm off the PTR's imbalance of factions!
    It's going to be different once the TBC realm is released, guaranteed.

14. May 5, 2017  
    Dear Administration, please answer the question. What ideas are there for balancing the factions? My team is very worried about this, do not want to have 80% of the Horde.

15. May 5, 2017  
    Dear Administration, please answer the question. What ideas are there for balancing the factions? My team is very worried about this, do not want to have 80% of the Horde.
    if your team is ally there is no problems.
    if your team is horde, what about roll ally?

First ... 6141516171826 ... Last