1. May 5, 2017  
    i think people are overreacting much, literally only experience gain is increased, everything else including gold will be at 1x, there'll barely be any noticeable difference

2. May 5, 2017  
    About transmogs tho, please do not implement it, it's simply not TBC like. Being able to recognize someone's gear by looking at them was part of TBC and it's part of the atmosphere, not to mention TBC sets are really good looking.

3. May 6, 2017  
    About transmogs tho, please do not implement it, it's simply not TBC like. Being able to recognize someone's gear by looking at them was part of TBC and it's part of the atmosphere, not to mention TBC sets are really good looking.
    I'm not sure why this sort of thing keeps getting posted. Did someone tell you we were going to implement transmogrification on Outland?

4. May 6, 2017  
    Dear Administration, please answer the question. What ideas are there for balancing the factions? My team is very worried about this, do not want to have 80% of the Horde.

5. May 6, 2017  
    I'm not sure why this sort of thing keeps getting posted. Did someone tell you we were going to implement transmogrification on Outland?
    Did someone tell us you would not?=)
    On Warmane everything is possible after all. =)

6. May 6, 2017  
    Dear Administration, please answer the question. What ideas are there for balancing the factions? My team is very worried about this, do not want to have 80% of the Horde.
    from my around 6 years of experience on molten/warmane,there never has been a major faction imbalance on any of their server.The population here is huge and majority of people here dont give 2 ****s about racials they just pick the race and class they like to play.Its just few tryhards who think "Muh 5% better dps racial" (they suck when it comes to playing the actual game tho) so imo u are worried over nothing.

7. May 6, 2017  
    But Warmane has never hosted a TBC realm Cl0udz. I think people keep bringing it up because other private realms have really had issues with the faction balance. On some servers it was as bad as 85/15 before they decided to do anything about it.

8. May 6, 2017  
    Because the majority of players are on increased rate realms and thus it would most likely generate more population. Also it is probably to differentiate from the counter other tbc servers with x1 rates.

9. May 6, 2017  
    faction balance worries me as well. me and my friends like alliance more than horde. but guessing it'll be completely unbalanced, means getting ganked everyplace while leveling, double size of horde in start of bgs, not be able to use summoning stones unlike horde, and i don't even want to imagine time difference to fill a 25m raid if alliance/horde will be similar to ptr.
    with these reasons we decided to play horde. we just want to have fun playing not clenching our teeths. people with same mind, i'm afraid this cumulative effect will make problem(if there'll be) worse if not handled in very start of the realm.
    PS: don't judge me, i want to play to have fun. i have problems in RL already and not gonna fight against odds in a mmo game.

10. May 6, 2017  
    only thing that worries me at the mo is what im going to do for another 2 weeks while im waiting for live to come :)

11. May 6, 2017  
    only thing that worries me at the mo is what im going to do for another 2 weeks while im waiting for live to come :)
    Well you know how the song goes:

Internet is for...

12. May 6, 2017  
    When does S1 start? right away or after some weeks?

patch 2.1 means there will be recipes like hitfood and engineer epic googles on start?
    Can someone answer those?

13. May 6, 2017  
    please take your time before releasing the server and dont rush it,

think of how you want to manage the arena seasons in advance, please make a seperate post on this with all information needed by the community, flush timer, rating system, season length, rating requirement of items, possible arena spectate feature and so on. i know you said you are not sure how you want to manage all of this yet so take your time and dont release an unfinished product. also take care of the current lags(also crashes/fps drops that have recently occured) and some gamebreaking mechanics that seem to be wrong like spell delay, combat timer, autoattacking yourself out of vanish/getting autoattacked out etc
    most of the casual community isnt too bothered by this i know but its still a concern for some of your playerbase
    also you might consider making a q&a with the community though its time consuming but it may answer some questions

14. May 6, 2017  
    When will ssc/tk available for testing?

15. May 6, 2017  
    Did someone tell us you would not?=)
    On Warmane everything is possible after all. =)
    You don't keep up on the news very well, do you?

I fail to understand this perception of people; "This guy is begging for it, so that means warmane is going to do it! Now I have to beg in the opposite direction!"
    That's not how things work around here.

First ... 8161718192028 ... Last