1. May 1, 2017  
    this server gonna be a pay 2 win server or its gonna be progress?

2. May 1, 2017  
    Skettis, Ogri'la and Netherwing avaible too? Magtheridon and Kael'thas drop their heads? Engineering goggles?

3. May 1, 2017  
    Please add an XP off feature that is free and doesn't require a donation. There is quite a sizeable twinking community that has been without a home due to the gross mismanagement and neglect of a current well known vanilla server. Many of us would love to make Outland our new home if you would let us.

4. May 1, 2017  
    Will the first lvl 70 get some sort of reward ?

5. May 1, 2017  
    Hm..Now we have 4 expansions, what is good. But what about Vanilla ? We know that so many players would like to have one realm with good quality. P.S.
    Dont worry about population.
    Thx for answer.

6. May 1, 2017  
    So the content is starting at 2.1, but is everything else 2.4.3? Specifically interested in talents and professions as these changed throughout TBC.
    For the most part, yes. Talents will be the ones from 2.4.3. As for professions, I'm not sure there are many differences aside from available patterns.
    this server gonna be a pay 2 win server or its gonna be progress?
    It will be progressive at the start. We will put items from the game in our marketplace once the content is on farm by multiple guilds for a month or two, or longer.
    any information about pvp please? season length, start/end, flush time, rating system(custom like on other tbc servers or blizzlike one?), rating requirement for items, anything to make 3s more attractive, spectate npc etc?
    would be glad about some information atleast other than "its gonna be season 1 gear"
    The first seasons, we're unsure of. But we would like to try and match the pvp seasons to the pve gear progression. So once people are getting to T5, the decision to start the 2nd pvp season may start around there. That's just a guess at this point, so don't take it as set in stone.
    Everything else is still up in the air at this point. We'll let the community know when we have more information about that.
    Skettis, Ogri'la and Netherwing avaible too? Magtheridon and Kael'thas drop their heads? Engineering goggles?
    Of course. I know for certain that Skettis is working (I was the one testing it internally). There is a video up for Netherwing working. You are more than welcome to go on the PTR and check all of the reps. Head drops and engineering goggles should be fine too.
    Will the first lvl 70 get some sort of reward ?
    Yes. Bragging rights and first to access max level content!

7. May 1, 2017  
    Will updated WoD models be available for TBC in a foreseeable future if not on lauch?

Also, are you working on/planning to perfect (as is your tradition) the WoD models (looking at features like Undead Drooler, Dwarf Braided and such) and even adding WoD hairstyles and features for both WotLK and TBC?

8. May 1, 2017  
    Have you guys thought about making it possible for people to adjust their own exp rate from either 1 or 5? By in game or by website, that way might please a more wariety of players :)

9. May 1, 2017  
    I am seeing many who are giving their opinion so that the kingdom has things that in the ofi had not, certainly these are a string of lazy people who do not know anything about tbc and do not want to have a good experience and only want to spoil it with silly comments , As they sell the legendary in the market, as they want level isnt 70, they buy everything only that they ask, friends enjoy the game as it is and do not ask nonsense, I just hope the gm do not pay attention to these things and put a Good content as lordaeron that makes the game experience much better :D
    Lucky gms and keep up the good work they do.

10. May 2, 2017  
    Will updated WoD models be available for TBC in a foreseeable future if not on lauch?

Also, are you working on/planning to perfect (as is your tradition) the WoD models (looking at features like Undead Drooler, Dwarf Braided and such) and even adding WoD hairstyles and features for both WotLK and TBC?
    They specificly mentioned that they don't like the idea of adding a new npc or a new code in the original game. Which is really great. Even if they add anything that was not there back then, it will be via internet browser.

I personally think that nothing extra should be added though. I agree that dual spec, training dummies etc. could be useful but come on. Think about it. This is a TBC realm and TBC did not have them. Simple as that. Just because they will be useful and they won't affect the gameplay shouldn't mean extras can be added. You want an actual TBC realm and then you ask for extra things, they might be tiny things but still...

Just try to enjoy the game with its challenges. Try to find your own ways to test your dps, do dailies to have enough gold to reset your talents. THAT was TBC. Anything, any small thing you will add will take away from the actual atmosphere.

11. May 2, 2017  
    1x realm, PLEASE!!! This would be a dream come true!!!!!!!!!!!

12. May 2, 2017  
    This is awsome! Im gonna play for 100%! Thank You for the work with the script and all. Huge cold beer for the crew

13. May 2, 2017  
    In general I would be against a dual spec feature, especially if it's only available on the marketplace for real money. If that is the case, it would be much better if one could sell gold for marketplace currency, to buy features like dual spec with that.

14. May 2, 2017  
    plz warmane, make outland a 1x exp rate server, its all benefite to both players and staff, players will have all the time to quest and do dungeons and report any bug found, i swear i ll pay a montly fee as long as i play,
    so plz plz plz warmane

15. May 2, 2017  
    Please don't implement instant level 70 on this, please please..
    Make a Blackrock equivalent if you're gonna do that, so it's separate from our precious leveling realm.
    I was hoping to experience the full TBC experience, so keeping my fingers crossed that dual-spec doesn't come into play either.

First ... 8910111220 ... Last