1. May 1, 2017  
    I think its great with a store, afaik money is a good thing to have when you want to deliver top quality products, such as warmane servers.

2. May 1, 2017  
    It would be nice if they put up an auction in the City of Shattrath thus serious trade of both factions and there would be much market for the objects that are sold

3. May 1, 2017  
    Pls enable cash shop like in icecrown..

Many of us here are functioning adults with stable 9am-6pm jobs and don't have time to grind all the gears

Also we re not LEECHERS, we would like to pay you for these awesome services.

Separate hardcore server like lordaren down the line should be enough.

4. May 1, 2017  
    Roba you don´t need to be an *** I just suggested that it would be nice to make a instant lvl 70 server with starter gear just for arena /bgs... Haven´t seen so much hate in a post for a long time :D . Kudos Roba!

5. May 1, 2017  
    I am firmly opposed the legendaries in the coin shop,i dont mind other items and stuff,but those legendaries,especially in this expansion,are gamebreaking when purchasable.Please make them not acquirable from coin shop.
    Also my opinion about features that are not from "The Burning Crusade" expansion...like dual specialization,auction house in Shattrath City and all of those stuff.
    Why you possibly spoil something that should not be changed at first.Let us experience the this as it should.Or atleast make another realm like Lordaeron.

About adjustable xp rate option - so reasonable.This gives a pleasure to all customers, people who want to experience the magic of leveling,pvp,questing and such.

19 days left.... :)

6. May 1, 2017  
    If you don't like having legendaries on the new outland realm, two options for you.

1. Don't play here
    2. Wait for the second lord like tbc realm.

I am firmly opposed the legendaries in the coin shop,i dont mind other items and stuff,but those legendaries,especially in this expansion,are gamebreaking when purchasable.Please make them not acquirable from coin shop.
    Also my opinion about features that are not from "The Burning Crusade" expansion...like dual specialization,auction house in Shattrath City and all of those stuff.
    Why you possibly spoil something that should not be changed at first.Let us experience the this as it should.Or atleast make another realm like Lordaeron.

About adjustable xp rate option - so reasonable.This gives a pleasure to all customers, people who want to experience the magic of leveling,pvp,questing and such.

19 days left.... :)

7. May 1, 2017  
    Your seriously not going to sell legendary items are you?? what the actual ....

8. May 1, 2017  
    Your seriously not going to sell legendary items are you?? what the actual ....
    You will have legendaries drop 100% as all raiding rogues and hunters on the servers will abuse the atlasloot to no end in order to get their hands on the stuff, so just set the price bar for oranges high.

9. May 1, 2017  
    If you don't have specifics on the dual-spec feature right now, what about reducing the cost of respecs? That's what it's about really - not having to pay 50g each time you would like to switch from pvp spec to run a dungeon, or vice versa.

10. May 1, 2017  
    If you don't like having legendaries on the new outland realm, two options for you.

1. Don't play here
    2. Wait for the second lord like tbc realm.
    I do like legendaries,but not the ones bought with money.They are called "Legendary" for reason...

11. May 1, 2017  
    Anything about the imbalance of factions as horde will dominate the population due to racials? Could do something as easy as skills are free for ally or free mount for ally.

12. May 1, 2017  
    why people are allowed to reply in this thread is beyond me.

13. May 1, 2017  
    This is gonne be the best what happened to us and to Warmane, mark my words :D

14. May 1, 2017  

15. May 1, 2017  
    So the content is starting at 2.1, but is everything else 2.4.3? Specifically interested in talents and professions as these changed throughout TBC.

First ... 789101119 ... Last