1. May 12, 2017  
    How would talent template saver make it NOT tbc? It would be a custom feature, it wouldn't make it a custom server. And like they said it would probably be website feature that you toggle.
    Ruin what stuff?
    Unless you actually have some points to make, don't comment please.
    Nothing's black or white. Creating a custom feature moves the balance a little bit to the custom classification of the server - something many tBC players don't want. That's what he wants to say, in other words. I gotta add that I don't agree with the "ruin a lot of stuff" neither, he's just exaggerating.

I personally think that there are some features added in later expansions which are independant of a realm's feeling and playability. And I think Dual Spec is one of them. Also, I think that two specs were added not because they weren't able to add more but because they thought it was the way to do it, how they wanted the game - and since it was Blizzard's design, I wanna say it was a deliberate decision. I hope I can make point.

About Proterean's statement regarding XP lock... I'd love to read a reason of it not being implemented. I personally think that it's the same type of feature as Dual Spec's.

Thanks.

2. May 12, 2017  
    How would talent template saver make it NOT tbc? It would be a custom feature, it wouldn't make it a custom server. And like they said it would probably be website feature that you toggle.
    Ruin what stuff?
    Unless you actually have some points to make, don't comment please.
    If you don`t understand what I`m trying to point out, I`m not going to bother explaining it to you. That's my opinion..adding "multi-spec" and then more and more custom stuff will 100% ruin the TBC feeling. Warmane announced a TBC server...not a "Custom TBC + whatever Non-TBC features players want". If you want all that jazz....the Warmane WotLK servers are allready available for you.

3. May 12, 2017  
    Nothing's black or white. Creating a custom feature moves the balance a little bit to the custom classification of the server - something many tBC players don't want. That's what he wants to say, in other words. I gotta add that I don't agree with the "ruin a lot of stuff" neither, he's just exaggerating.

I personally think that there are some features added in later expansions which are independant of a realm's feeling and playability. And I think Dual Spec is one of them. Also, I think that two specs were added not because they weren't able to add more but because they thought it was the way to do it, how they wanted the game - and since it was Blizzard's design, I wanna say it was a deliberate decision. I hope I can make point.

About Proterean's statement regarding XP lock... I'd love to read a reason of it not being implemented. I personally think that it's the same type of feature as Dual Spec's.

Thanks.
    I agree with you...dual spec would be fine...but that's it...dual...not triple. not quadruple not 100 specs. Doing more then dual will make people think / want more custom stuff...this is what I was trying to say with the "ruin a lot of stuff".

4. May 12, 2017  
    Will S1 gear be in the cash shop? If so please delay it another month so players may obtain full gear the hard way before meeting others with the full gear.

5. May 13, 2017  
    I agree with you...dual spec would be fine...but that's it...dual...not triple. not quadruple not 100 specs. Doing more then dual will make people think / want more custom stuff...this is what I was trying to say with the "ruin a lot of stuff".
    I also think dual spec would be much better than a template option with many possibilities. Its what blizzard did and stuck with it through many expansions so its sort of a good feedback it works fine. I honestly never felt the need for more, cause well you can still respec any time one or both your specs.
    But im a definite fan of dual spec vs just one, its a huge quality of life improvement.

6. May 13, 2017  
    No intention of locking XP implementation as of now.
    Really? There are THOUSANDS of players who are excited to join Outland for twinking, and you decide to screw all of them when adding xpoff feature requires little to no effort?

7. May 13, 2017  
    Really? There are THOUSANDS of players who are excited to join Outland for twinking, and you decide to screw all of them when adding xpoff feature requires little to no effort?
    Source on the thousands?

8. May 13, 2017  

9. May 13, 2017  
    I'm pretty sure that there are a lot of people. Saying "thousands" is not realistic and based on nothing, but there have always been a good amount of people that has gone for twinking. Even if there weren't so many, having this feature would allow anyone to twink, to have a twink in his account. It's considered one of those important parts of WoW at the end of the day - they even have an specific section in this forum!

10. May 13, 2017  
    I really hope the stance on an XP lock feature being added is reconsidered in time for the May 20th release. There is quite a large twinking community that was formed on the current most popular vanilla server, as well as it's predecessor. However, due to the gross mismanagement and downright neglect of this server's staff, the twinking community that played there has been anxiously awaiting the release of Outland in order to make it their new home. Please do not turn away this community from being able to play the part of this game they enjoy the most on your new server.

11. May 13, 2017  
    If I recall correctly there was nothing preventing you from twinking without xp lock on retail tbc, yes?

12. May 13, 2017  
    If I recall correctly there was nothing preventing you from twinking without xp lock on retail tbc, yes?
    Retail xp was 1x tho, I withdraw my statement

13. May 13, 2017  
    However in retail WoW one could technically "lock" the xp by only buying the Classic WoW and not upgrade to TBC. That would allow your 60 twink to roam freely because you were required to have the TBC expansion in order to reach level 61 and beyond.
    But anyhow I think having a lock-xp feature implemented won't hurt anyone.

14. May 13, 2017  
    Source on the thousands?
    I meant hundreds :D
    Which is accurate since ton of twinks from Anathema, Elysium, retail and other warmane realms are waiting Outland to play for twinking. Our twink guild alone is 200 members and big chunk of them were excited for Outland release. No xp lock = huge disappointment

15. May 13, 2017  
    I meant hundreds :D
    Which is accurate since ton of twinks from ****ty servers, retail and other warmane realms are waiting Outland to play for twinking. Our twink guild alone is 200 members and big chunk of them were excited for Outland release. No xp lock = huge disappointment
    Quote on hundreds?

First ... 142223242526 ... Last