1. May 1, 2017  
    Please do not add a instant 70 feature

2. May 1, 2017  
    Please do not add a instant 70 feature
    why? Dude the xp is already 5x, it means max 2 days played..... I understand those who don't want to see coin store, dual talent and these things, but a max level char is not gamebreaking on a server like this.

3. May 1, 2017  
    item shop will destroy ambient of it, please move it, we don't need another pay2win TBC. !!!
    This says it all. Don't sell actual GEAR. Cosmetics are okay, like mounts, pets and so on. BUT NO GEAR!

4. May 1, 2017  
    This says it all. Don't sell actual GEAR. Cosmetics are okay, like mounts, pets and so on. BUT NO GEAR!
    Absolutely agree.

5. May 1, 2017  
    Yes Please dont sell gear who isnt on farm from the most Guilds

6. May 1, 2017  
    It would be very nice if You would add instant 70 realm;for those who have not so much time leveling and other stuff.Please do it. :)

7. May 1, 2017  
    To those who are continuously pushing >instant 70 pls and want more and more please politely fuc* off back to or to some other hellhole. Honestly, in the end you will be asking for free warglaives or something. I was pretty hesitant to start playing on this realm but yeah I am expecting high quality release from warmane staff even though there is going to be this coin shop for losers who cannot obtain the gear on their own - see (DAY 1 - name: RECKFUL, class: Rogue, gear: FULL BiS with Warglaives, Mount: Amani battle bear, location: Durotar) - but this will fortunately not be the case and the coin shop is going to be "progressive" (let's see about that) I am still going to play on here because yeah TBC + Warmane = quality as I mentioned before. Also x5 exp rate is just fine in my opinion. At this point in time there is nobody at all who doesn't already know WoW lore and if by some miracle you still don't then nobody is holding you from actually completing the quests anyway.

>B-b-but, muh time.

Yeah we all know you have no life and you've got plenty of time.

8. May 1, 2017  
    so much hype. and another vote for pvp hk titles

9. May 1, 2017  
    Info on a 1x server without gear shop? Let's be real we know there is huge demand for this. I'm far more interested in a 1x progressive server then a 5x p2w server. I'm not bashing people's preferences just want to know when a server that suits my play style will possibly be opened. I know I'm not alone in this. The entire Private server community has been begging for this for years now, no more then ever. Warmane quality BC 1x progressive server will be insainly huge.
    This is like saying that organisations should give free *insert anything basically, beer, car, candy" because there is HUGE demand for this.
    It's only normal to be some sort of cash shop, not a charity like Lord. The thing is to be something smart and not game breaking ( the way they chose to handle the coin shop is rather smart tbf).

The server, staff, updates etc ain't gonna pay themselves.

OTOH...congrats Warmane for reaching another milestone.

10. May 1, 2017  
    I'm begging all of you to have a twink!!

We need a twink community, especially in a TBC server; twinking was at its prime in this xpac.

#maketwinkinggreatagain

11. May 1, 2017  
    I've seen your post on Icecrown for 39 twinking, which got me into playing on warmane but unfortunately twinking is dead on both icecrown and lordaeron.

I really hope we have a twinking community on this new realm, twinking was at its best during TBC; what do you think?

12. May 1, 2017  
    Reading posts in this topic can just make a person who wants to play TBC sad.

Maybe that blizz dude who said "you think you do but you dont" was right, people just dont want past experiences of wow.

Anyway, sweet that it only took you 2 months from announcement to release. You have some really good devs here.

13. May 1, 2017  
    What about a balanced faction system? Imo it's a HUGE issue that doesn't seem to be addressed?

14. May 1, 2017  
    1st off a big THANKS to the warmane staff, you guys are awesome!!!

I see a lot of people asking for this and that, so I guess I'll through in mine..lol..
    I for one have no problem with the +5xp but seems people want a choice, so make xp adjustable +1 +3 +5 its up to the person playing..

on to the thing that seems to be a "hot topic" of this thread, cash shop. I have no problem with having a cash shop (server needs funds I get that) but seems like people are up in arms about whats on it. The way I see it its simple, you could get the "last tier of armor, weapons" ( example-- say several guilds are farming T5 then T4 becomes available) that way say someone joins the server they could work for there gear to catch up or pony up some RL$ too.. but in no way should warglaives ever be allowed on cash shop IMO.

anyway THANKS again Warmane staff!!!

15. May 1, 2017  
    any information about pvp please? season length, start/end, flush time, rating system(custom like on other tbc servers or blizzlike one?), rating requirement for items, anything to make 3s more attractive, spectate npc etc?
    would be glad about some information atleast other than "its gonna be season 1 gear"

First ... 67891018 ... Last