1. May 15, 2017  
    There's no good reason not to implement QoL fixes from later expansions. You know the stuff people agree definetly was a positive change.

Keeping it simply as it was simply so people that didn't play TBC can experience how bad it was before.. doesn't seem like a good enough reason.
    That`s not what we were talking about. Yes, some quality of life improvements should be implemented ( like dual spec, exp lock, exp change option - from 5x to 1x - and later TBC patches fixes / changes ) , but me, personally, don`t agree with imprementing xxx spec or more custom stuff ( can`t give you any exaplmes ).

2. May 15, 2017  
    Besides, you know, wanting to play Burning Crusade, and not later expansions.

I read this kind of thing and I imagine people playing Dark Souls and going to FromSoftware's Forums complain that they should make it so dying doesn't makes you lose your souls and so there are checkpoints before every major fight "for quality of life," seriously...
    My thoughts exactly.
    Feel bad when I see more and more people asking for more and more custom (Not TBC related ) stuff.
    Market / shop completly understandable, anything else then what I have mentioned in the above posts, don`t see the point.

3. May 15, 2017  
    I can think of a great reason not to implement QoL changes that came later: because whether they are good for the game or bad is subjective as hell.

Many thousands of players might think that Dungeon Finder was the greatest thing to ever happen to their WoW experience. Personally, I feel it was the beginning of the downfall of the game. Server community, identity and willingness to interact with strangers all went downhill after LFD. You're really never going to get a definitive consensus on what post-TBC changes were good for the game or bad, and even if you did try to run a poll on Warmane, I bet you the vast majority of people wouldn't even see the poll. Fact is, developers need to think of the "casual" player who does not give feedback and how they'll perceive a feature.

Really the safest method is to keep TBC as close to it's original experience as possible, and then carefully tweak it from there. I mean, that's why most of us are here right? Authentic Burning Crusade is a needle in a haystack. Probably the only thing most of us can agree on is that a higher exp rate does nothing to harm the game. We've all done the leveling over and over - it's old. Let's get to Outland at a decent pace, and then enjoy the real reason we want to play.

4. May 15, 2017  
    I can think of a great reason not to implement QoL changes that came later: because whether they are good for the game or bad is subjective as hell.

Many thousands of players might think that Dungeon Finder was the greatest thing to ever happen to their WoW experience. Personally, I feel it was the beginning of the downfall of the game. Server community, identity and willingness to interact with strangers all went downhill after LFD. You're really never going to get a definitive consensus on what post-TBC changes were good for the game or bad, and even if you did try to run a poll on Warmane, I bet you the vast majority of people wouldn't even see the poll. Fact is, developers need to think of the "casual" player who does not give feedback and how they'll perceive a feature.

Really the safest method is to keep TBC as close to it's original experience as possible, and then carefully tweak it from there. I mean, that's why most of us are here right? Authentic Burning Crusade is a needle in a haystack. Probably the only thing most of us can agree on is that a higher exp rate does nothing to harm the game. We've all done the leveling over and over - it's old. Let's get to Outland at a decent pace, and then enjoy the real reason we want to play.
    You agree with faster xp rate but wouldn't push for dual spec? Dual spec was what people wanted most in TBC. So much gold was sunk in changing specs; I, for one, hope they implement it very quickly. I agree that TBC doesn't need LFG, the population should not be so low that stuff like cross faction dungeons is needed.

Regarding the server release, could we have a heads up on when the PTR will close?

5. May 15, 2017  
    You agree with faster xp rate but wouldn't push for dual spec? Dual spec was what people wanted most in TBC. So much gold was sunk in changing specs; I, for one, hope they implement it very quickly. I agree that TBC doesn't need LFG, the population should not be so low that stuff like cross faction dungeons is needed.

Regarding the server release, could we have a heads up on when the PTR will close?
    Personally, I'm in favor of Dual Spec. I think it's a good idea, especially for a brand new realm with so many gold sinks. The economy is going to take a while to really stabilize to a healthy state if players have to pay to respec every time. Especially because Arena is actually good in S1/S2, a lot of us are going to have a hard time making any sort of money. So yeah, I actually do want this one. I was just speaking in general as far as the philosophy I hope they adopt :)

6. May 15, 2017  
    It will be for gold. The price will be 100 gold. There will be no other way of getting other than through gold.

7. May 15, 2017  
    It will be for gold. The price will be 100 gold. There will be no other way of getting other than through gold.
    Got it, thanks for clearing that up.

8. May 15, 2017  
    Got it, thanks for clearing that up.
    No problem, updated the original post.

9. May 16, 2017  
    I was thinking... With the implementatoin of the marketplace, will you also add services such as profesion upgrades or things like those? :/

10. May 16, 2017  
    I was thinking... With the implementatoin of the marketplace, will you also add services such as profesion upgrades or things like those? :/
    Can we not ruin the server's economy before it`s even launched with this kind of requests, please? :)

11. May 16, 2017  
    Can we not ruin the server's economy before it`s even launched with this kind of requests, please? :)
    Can you stop assuming I am requesting it? I'm against even the XP rate. Just, don't comment if you have nothing useful to add

12. May 16, 2017  
    Maybe? I don't think we've even discussed this internally yet. So can't really comment.

13. May 16, 2017  

14. May 16, 2017  
    Where can I see the list of patterns that will NOT be available at launch?

15. May 16, 2017  
    Hello, Proterean. So it would work that you pay 100g, you get one more tab in talents, and that's it? Do you switch between when you want?

First ... 172526272829 ... Last