1. May 17, 2017  
    I think the reason is that they're trying to avoid 3k people in the starting zones. They said they'll raise the population cap as people start leaving the starting zones.
    There you go. Now I remember, and you`re right *smileyface*

2. May 17, 2017  
    Are profession boosts/skill ups going to be on the marketplace?

3. May 17, 2017  
    Hello,

where can i download the burning crusade content ( German version )

4. May 17, 2017  
    Are profession boosts/skill ups going to be on the marketplace?
    Page 27, last post, But please people, stop asking for stuff like this until the server has a while since it`s out.

5. May 17, 2017  
    Hello,

where can i download the burning crusade content ( German version )
    Warmane is offering the TBC 2.4.3 client at this address: https://www.warmane.com/download

However, that is the english version. I have no idea where you can get the german client.

6. May 17, 2017  
    What will be the capacity of players who may be active on the server? Will be the same as icecrow? Some admin please create a page dedicated to Brazilians.

7. May 17, 2017  
    What will be the capacity of players who may be active on the server? Will be the same as icecrow? Some admin please create a page dedicated to Brazilians.
    If you look a few posts above you will see that the realm capacity was discussed, but if you want to know and exact number, wait 2 more days. *smileyface*

8. May 18, 2017  
    I wish they would at least talk about faction balance....even if it simply was a "no, we are doing nothing"

9. May 18, 2017  
    I wish they would at least talk about faction balance....even if it simply was a "no, we are doing nothing"
    I think they said a few pages back that they will do nothing for the start, but if there will be a big imbalance between factions, they will intervene somehow.

10. May 18, 2017  
    why would they do anything ? if people doesnt want to play an alliance for an example (due to horde racials) all you should blame is only blizzard. lol

11. May 18, 2017  
    They said in the latest devlog that they're ready to intervene if there is an unbalance in faction numbers. You should read the devlog (on the main page), they provided a lot of info there.

12. May 18, 2017  
    why would they do anything ? if people doesnt want to play an alliance for an example (due to horde racials) all you should blame is only blizzard. lol
    Why should they do anything if theres 10 online on one side and 100 on another , not like anyone wants to raid or pvp we just there to afk

13. May 18, 2017  
    They said in the latest devlog that they're ready to intervene if there is an unbalance in faction numbers. You should read the devlog (on the main page), they provided a lot of info there.
    ^

https://www.warmane.com/devlog

Burning Crusade
    May 10, 2017

[...]
    At the moment our focus is to prepare for release by cleaning up remaining bugtracker issues and implement specific features that will help us monitor and balance faction ratios if deemed necessary, as well as rechecking dynamic respawn systems which will be in place for the initial launch period.
    [...]

14. May 18, 2017  
    Why should they do anything if theres 10 online on one side and 100 on another , not like anyone wants to raid or pvp we just there to afk
    I think he's joking...and he thinks he's funny.

15. May 18, 2017  
    Hi Mercy, quick question. Is everything going as planned so far? No delays, the launch date / time still the same?

First ... 202829303132 ... Last