1. May 19, 2017  
    Hey everyone, just as you guys are, i'm really looking forward to tomorrow so that we can all enjoy TBC once again. But recently it has come to my attention that the Warmane staff has understuned Kara and heroics quite a lot, is this true? I've heard on the PTR that people where getting their *** kicked in heroics and in kara, saying that the mobs where hitting for far too much, yet on redit there's a new threat stating that kara last boss "Prince" was killed with a shadowpriest tanking him after their tank DCed, is it true that the bosses have been tuned down that much? In that case it's a major nut buster for me, I was really looking forward to TBC being difficult again. :(

2. May 19, 2017  
    x5 rates is the only big issue i see here. But good job anyways

3. May 19, 2017  
    Hey everyone, just as you guys are, i'm really looking forward to tomorrow so that we can all enjoy TBC once again. But recently it has come to my attention that the Warmane staff has understuned Kara and heroics quite a lot, is this true? I've heard on the PTR that people where getting their *** kicked in heroics and in kara, saying that the mobs where hitting for far too much, yet on redit there's a new threat stating that kara last boss "Prince" was killed with a shadowpriest tanking him after their tank DCed, is it true that the bosses have been tuned down that much? In that case it's a major nut buster for me, I was really looking forward to TBC being difficult again. :(
    We did Kara with Integrity yesterday. They buffed Prince, in phase 1 Prince can 2 shot the tank who had 18k hp and 65% damage reduction. So chill down, it will be wipefest in greens and blues.

4. May 19, 2017  
    Experience lock has been approved. Twinks rejoice.

5. May 19, 2017  
    What timezone is the server time?

6. May 19, 2017  
    same as UTC i think.

7. May 19, 2017  
    You can see the server time at any time on our website.

This thread will be now closed. Another containing launch day information, some advice will pop up shortly. You can continue the discussion, questions and such in the other thread.

First ... 23313233