1. May 8, 2017  
    Does pet xp will be set on x5 ?

I already xp on some realm with x2/x4 xp for character but xp x1 for pets...... rlly annoying.

2. May 8, 2017  
    Hi! I am really looking forward to play on the new realm!
    I just got one question, will people that have donated on older realms be able to skip the queue?
    -Or will you have to redonate?
    -Or will you block donation skipping?

Thanks!

3. May 8, 2017  
    Is there a chance to see what is/will be updated when you announce server restart because of updates?

4. May 8, 2017  
    Regarding points collection there is a tooltip note saying you need a character with minimum 1k achievement points to be eligible? (i've been away for some time from warmane, so not sure whats that about) . How will this work in regards to Outland, there are no achievements ?

5. May 8, 2017  
    Looking at the other servers population, somehow I highly doubt Outland will have a normal population. Furthermore the only server that is populated highly is Icecrown and maybe Lordaeron. I hope I am wrong and we don't end up playing in a 500 pop server ;o

6. May 8, 2017  
    gonna love dual spec, always took a lit of time to change a single spec

7. May 8, 2017  
    Will the Bash'ir event be going into the game upon release? I know that the event was not part of TBC upon release but based on having access to MH, and TK, is this in the game?

8. May 8, 2017  
    Will you be able to lock xp or change the rates possibly for the people who would like to twink maybe?

9. May 8, 2017  
    I'm hoping the Gladiator mounts and Amani War bear will be kept off the marketplace, any confirmation on this?

10. May 9, 2017  
    I'm hoping the Gladiator mounts and Amani War bear will be kept off the marketplace, any confirmation on this?
    Selling epic gear and legendaries is fine, but if they sell mounts, IM OUT OF HERE!

11. May 9, 2017  
    Looking at the other servers population, somehow I highly doubt Outland will have a normal population. Furthermore the only server that is populated highly is Icecrown and maybe Lordaeron. I hope I am wrong and we don't end up playing in a 500 pop server ;o
    A quality Burning Crusade server have been on many people's wishlist for a very very long time, im sure Outland will reach Icecrown population levels and success if they follow a similar formula for it

12. May 9, 2017  
    If ever there was a poll about these request...
    I just want to see the majority of votes
    if there is, can someone reply the link to me?

13. May 9, 2017  
    Dual spec?Shatt AH?
    Yet people asking for achievement implementation?
    Jesus,have anybody of those even played TBC ...

14. May 9, 2017  
    Is there a way to download the game right now so i can hop on the server as soon as it opens?

15. May 9, 2017  
    Good new expasion and add new server :D happy

First ... 10181920212230 ... Last