1. May 9, 2017  

2. May 9, 2017  
    Is there a way to download the game right now so i can hop on the server as soon as it opens?
    the client is downloadable from this site now, get that and when it goes live u can play

if u have the client now and are on the ptr then u can play when it goes live from that :)

3. May 9, 2017  
    Dual spec?Shatt AH?
    Yet people asking for achievement implementation?
    Jesus,have anybody of those even played TBC ...
    I guess they didn't play TBC lol

There wont ever be a AH in shatt never was. Neither were there achievements! so GL trying to get Raid Achievements to join a raid now also lol

Anyway there are portals in shatt to get to places with a AH! set HS in shatt and GG!

I am going to love the QQ about there being no portal to the Dark Portal >.<
    "These boots are made for walking..."

4. May 9, 2017  
    I guess they didn't play TBC lol

There wont ever be a AH in shatt never was. Neither were there achievements! so GL trying to get Raid Achievements to join a raid now also lol

Anyway there are portals in shatt to get to places with a AH! set HS in shatt and GG!

I am going to love the QQ about there being no portal to the Dark Portal >.<
    "These boots are made for walking..."
    Don't know,I cycled trough whole topic and I did see some people are very experienced.
    In the other hand,a lot of people is used to WoTLK easy raids and gear access,so...

5. May 9, 2017  
    Don't know,I cycled trough whole topic and I did see some people are very experienced.
    In the other hand,a lot of people is used to WoTLK easy raids and gear access,so...
    So..they can stick to WotLK if this is to hard....nobody puts a gun to their heads to play on TBC, and the WotLK realms woll not be closed.

6. May 9, 2017  
    So..they can stick to WotLK if this is to hard....nobody puts a gun to their heads to play on TBC, and the WotLK realms woll not be closed.
    No,I'm not saying that any of servers will be closed.
    I'm saying that some of people are asking for really retarted things for a TBC server.

7. May 9, 2017  
    No,I'm not saying that any of servers will be closed.
    I'm saying that some of people are asking for really retarted things for a TBC server.
    Well I agree 100% with that.

8. May 9, 2017  
    In before
    a)Gs
    b)Achivement
    c)Link amory for inspeciton
    d)Link pvp acheivemnt

e>non above cuz its TBC,good luck with pugging.:)

9. May 9, 2017  
    tbh you can probably downport gs :^]

10. May 9, 2017  

11. May 9, 2017  
    You still need the standard titles to access t5~t6. So that counts as achievment.
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Title?oldid=1589297

You still need show up at aldor/scryer/ad'al/wtv and poke the guy making the raid for inspection. And bring frost/shadow res gear if tank or BT run.

So only thing you don't need is pvp achiev, but still get inspected for gear in premades.

12. May 10, 2017  
    If ever there was a poll about these request...
    I just want to see the majority of votes
    if there is, can someone reply the link to me?
    This isn't a democracy, if you want to see where the majority is look at the populations of the current realms. Lordaeron used to cap daily, until the core used on Lord was put on Icecrown and they merged Ragnaros and Deathwing into it. Since then the population has moved away from Lord to Icecrown.

13. May 10, 2017  

Xp earn

How much xp will we earn inside early dungeons like Deadmines? The rate inside will be x1 or x5 ?

14. May 10, 2017  
    On tbc best stuff don't always give the best dps. So gs is useless here.

15. May 10, 2017  
    There is no possibility in TBC sadly; I´ve spent a lot of time on google for it. Seems, that Blizz removed the option of having direct access to the nameplates.
    That´s why there aren´t many nameplates addons for thie expansion.
    There is one currently being worked on. I have tested it on another BC server and it;s usable but still need plenty or work.

Have a look on Github and maye help test it and report back any issues to the developer.

https://github.com/ElvUI-TBC/ElvUI

First ... 11192021222331 ... Last