1. May 17, 2017  
    just 3 days guys, then the madness will begin

2. May 17, 2017  
    just 3 days guys, then the madness will begin
    10 vs 1 wpvp inc :P

3. May 17, 2017  
    yes, applied annual leave already. next Monday + Tuesday, hopefully can reach level 70.

4. May 17, 2017  
    13:00 server time.
    It`s on the first page of this thread: "Outland is scheduled to be released on May 20, 2017 at 13:00 server time. "
    Thanks for the reply. Can't believe I missed that .. Anyway, looking forward to seeing you'll in Outland. Best regards, John.

5. May 17, 2017  
    what will be the population cap of the server?

6. May 17, 2017  
    what will be the population cap of the server?
    Same as Icecrown 12k.

7. May 17, 2017  
    Same as Icecrown 12k.
    Not really. If I`m not wrong they said that it will be lower at the beginning and it will increase after x amount of time. Can't remember the exact reason.

8. May 17, 2017  
    Not really. If I`m not wrong they said that it will be lower at the beginning and it will increase after x amount of time. Can't remember the exact reason.
    Performance and I don't really (neither them surely) think that having 10k people in Outland (the zone) is wise.

9. May 17, 2017  
    Performance and I don't really (neither them surely) think that having 10k people in Outland (the zone) is wise.
    I doubt that we will reach 10k ppl. Ever. I think we will have 5-6k ppl max in peaktimes, which is still too much on the same realm, but we definitely won't reach 7-8k ppl.

10. May 17, 2017  
    I'm still wondering how long will be the s1 season, and when will be the first arena flush/raid ID reset... :/

11. May 17, 2017  
    Dual spec will show up on launch as a website option. Players will be able to purchase it for an affordable price. All of the talents changing will be done through the website.

The price will be 100 gold and it will be only available for gold.

- Will you be needed to login to the website everytime you wanna respec? I mean. Sometimes you just wanna change spec if you change duel-partner for instance.

- Do your character need to be "offline" to do this at website to accour working ingame.

- Will it be 1 time payment? Is it account-bound or character-bound

Another random question:

Will you be able to create an horde if you already got an alliance on your account.

Keep up the awesome work guys! =)

12. May 17, 2017  
    I doubt that we will reach 10k ppl. Ever. I think we will have 5-6k ppl max in peaktimes, which is still too much on the same realm, but we definitely won't reach 7-8k ppl.
    The demand for a high quality TBC server is really high and is there for a long time, that being said I would be amazed if this server isn't going to get at least 10k people on it.

13. May 17, 2017  
    - Will you be needed to login to the website everytime you wanna respec? I mean. Sometimes you just wanna change spec if you change duel-partner for instance.

- Do your character need to be "offline" to do this at website to accour working ingame.

- Will it be 1 time payment? Is it account-bound or character-bound

Another random question:

Will you be able to create an horde if you already got an alliance on your account.

Keep up the awesome work guys! =)
    The dual-spec change will be on the website, so yes, you`ll have to login and do it on your account panel
    Since it's a website change, I assume you'll have to be offline
    Yes, I assume it will be 1 time payment
    Horde + alliance on the same account...don't know

14. May 17, 2017  
    Good work on implementing Dual Spec via account panel seems like a nifty solution.

15. May 17, 2017  
    I think the reason is that they're trying to avoid 3k people in the starting zones. They said they'll raise the population cap as people start leaving the starting zones.

First ... 192728293031 ... Last