1. May 1, 2017  
    Will you be updating your other realms like Frostwolf with bc updates or any updates at all ? Because the reasent changelog is giving people more questions then answers.

2. May 1, 2017  
    Will you be updating your other realms like Frostwolf with bc updates or any updates at all ? Because the reasent changelog is giving people more questions then answers.
    I will quote myself from earlier.
    It really depends. The majority of 1-60 content is vastly different in Cataclysm and above expansions. TBC content also underwent a lot of changes (mainly nerfs) in the time span between the two expansions as well. It's hard to say how much we would be able to viably port, if anything.

3. May 1, 2017  
    Will the faction balance be regulated in some way?
    Because, as far as i know, the vast majority of players is gonna roll horde for the juicy racials that are superior both in pvp and pve.
    Just take a brief look at the recruitment section.

4. May 1, 2017  
    Hyped about release, what about WoD Models and druid fly form new model?

5. May 1, 2017  
    What about xp off feature? We need it for twinking

6. May 1, 2017  
    Will there be an option to donate for legendaries? If this has been answered im sorry i just dont have the time to check through the whole thread.

7. May 1, 2017  
    Will there be an option to donate for legendaries? If this has been answered im sorry i just dont have the time to check through the whole thread.
    there wont be such an option..

8. May 1, 2017  

9. May 1, 2017  
    Will the PoV fix for 16:9 be allowed on Outland?
    I repeat my question more precise and would really appreciate feedback from the staff.

Between TBC and WotLK there was a change of the visualisieren format from 4:3 into 16:9.
    That means, when you play on wide screen or with 3 Monitors, the field of view is smaler in TBC.
    There is a fix for that issue.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wowservers/...s_explanation/

My question is, if Warmane will allowed this fix in "Outland"?

10. May 1, 2017  
    Bad english due to "auto correction"
    Maybe even better explained here.
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...d-wow-exe.html

11. May 1, 2017  
    Xp rate x5, p2w, it will without me.

12. May 1, 2017  
    Is it going to have WOD character models?

13. May 1, 2017  

14. May 1, 2017  
    x5 is very fast :( i wanna x1 or x2 :(

15. May 1, 2017  
    Could any1 explain, if there will be any event to make good faction balance?

First ... 5678917 ... Last