1. Great news! Just one question, what will the population cap be at the start? Will you start with 12k like the other servers, or will it need to progress?

2. We are considering it and we are positive about it but it most probably will not come on server release right away. If done, it will not be done in the game but on the website. We are not a fan of custom commands or custom NPCs.
    Can you keep Training dummy's in game too? In durotar?? :D

3. Pov fix allowed

Will the PoV fix for 16:9 be allowed on Outland?

4. Everything apart from the tokens and the Tier 6 content. We believe that having the repuations, fly form but with Tier 4 + 5 content opened.
    For heroic dungeons need only honored reputation with fractions? Badges from Karazhan?

5. What about 2 hour trading soulbound items while in raid? I know that was added in wrath but so was dual spec, have you considered this?

6. For heroic dungeons need only honored reputation with fractions? Badges from Karazhan?
    Revered, not sure about the latter honestly.

7. Everything apart from the tokens and the Tier 6 content. We believe that having the repuations, fly form but with Tier 4 + 5 content opened.
    Pardon me for asking Proterean but won't this give PvE players an edge in PvP minding that when SSC/TK came out with T5, the PvP scene got S2 Merciless gear aswell? If so, when will S2, S3 and S4 gladiator gear be released?

8. Great news!!! Thx for your hard work guys!!!!

9. Pardon me for asking Proterean but won't this give PvE players an edge in PvP minding that when SSC/TK came out with T5, the PvP scene got S2 Merciless gear aswell? If so, when will S2, S3 and S4 gladiator gear be released?
    Nope, this is how it was done on retail as well. In order to reach Tier 5, you have to go through Tier 4 and a lot of other things due to the attunement.

10. Revered, not sure about the latter honestly.
    You may later write post with more details about semi-emulate 2.1 patch?

Pardon me for asking Proterean but won't this give PvE players an edge in PvP minding that when SSC/TK came out with T5, the PvP scene got S2 Merciless gear aswell? If so, when will S2, S3 and S4 gladiator gear be released?
    T5 been open in release TBC.

11. T5 been open in release TBC.
    You're right, I had a painful reminder of the immense PvP outrage by looking at my old screenshots.
    Oh well, pray for T5 to come into the shop fast. xP

12. You're right, I had a painful reminder of the immense PvP outrage by looking at my old screenshots.
    Oh well, pray for T5 to come into the shop fast. xP
    Pray the shop is as slow as can be with being updated actually!

13. Pray the shop is as slow as can be with being updated actually!
    No captain, the sooner we get to the Sunwell the better!:P

14. We are considering it and we are positive about it but it most probably will not come on server release right away. If done, it will not be done in the game but on the website. We are not a fan of custom commands or custom NPCs.
    Can u confirm the dual spec as son if posible mate? Please? Idk which class i take cause of this :( , thanks in advance =]

15. No captain, the sooner we get to the Sunwell the better!:P
    Yeah, obtaining sunwell loot via drops and not the wallet lol!

First 123412 ... Last