1. What about Ilidan in black temple and all other bosses in black temple zul gurub,zul aman etc..

2. will content difficulty be pre nerf?

3. Actually about a third of T6 was available right off the bat on live TBC in 2007 (Hyjal Summit), it however did require attunement (clearing both T4 and T5)
    We know. That isn't how we're handling it though.
    Since the question was asked and answered for WotLK...
    Will the relevant changes be ported to Cataclysm?

And how about any general development of Cataclysm? 1.000 fixes is great work, but it would be lovely to see 100 fixes a month for cata aswell if you know what I mean....
    It really depends. The majority of 1-60 content is vastly different in Cataclysm and above expansions. TBC content also underwent a lot of changes (mainly nerfs) in the time span between the two expansions as well. It's hard to say how much we would be able to viably port, if anything.

4. Will there be an option to pause experience gain?

5. We know. That isn't how we're handling it though.
    [ .. ]
    I see. Is there any particular reason for that, like, developement (only a fairly minor amount of people will progress that far for the time being in any case)?

6. item shop will destroy ambient of it, please move it, we don't need another pay2win TBC. !!!

7. I see. Is there any particular reason for that, like, developement (only a fairly minor amount of people will progress that far for the time being in any case)?
    By the time people get to that point, the raid will be most likely out. Reason is a very simple one. We didn't quite finish it yet. Considering the speed of our development, it'll be most likely there by that time.

8. May 1, 2017  
    why no one is responding? nothing to do with respawn time for mobs/herbs/veins in a tbc serv with a big amout of players? back then on retail we, servers were capped to avoid such problems ...TBC is not wotlk , outland is small ...

9. May 1, 2017  
    why no one is responding? nothing to do with respawn time for mobs/herbs/veins in a tbc serv with a big amout of players? back then on retail we, servers were capped to avoid such problems ...TBC is not wotlk , outland is small ...
    maybe they could introduce a system where you can buy some materials with vote points, it would make professions flow better in a high populated server i think

10. May 1, 2017  
    gg warmane staff, realy, keep up the good work,
    can you do me a favor plz? release a 1X exp rate server 1st as it used to be on retail and later a 5X exp rate one if there is enough demand, thx
    sry for mybad english

11. May 1, 2017  
    By the time people get to that point, the raid will be most likely out. Reason is a very simple one. We didn't quite finish it yet. Considering the speed of our development, it'll be most likely there by that time.
    Completely understandable.

12. May 1, 2017  
    Hello, explain plz, how will you deal with factions balance?

13. May 1, 2017  
    Is it possible to implement the system of achievements up to the content of TBC?
    The system of achievements has been a very important factor since it was implemented in wowtlk, in this expansion would be too useful.

14. May 1, 2017  
    I am considering bringing my guild here to Warmane for the TBC launch; however, the cash shop is kind of a topic of contention.

Can you be more specific about the stipulations on releasing farmed gear into the cash shop?
    1. Is there a minimum amount of players or time required before you release the previous tier of items into the cash shop?

2. Would you consider rethinking the cash shop addition? I heard that the cash shop was removed from Lordaeron, would that be an idea for the TBC server? If not, would there be a consideration on opening a seperate server for that purpose? I firmly believe most players frown upon selling raid gear espeically for something like TBC where some tier 4 quality gear can last till tier 6.

3. Are things like Warglaives going to be added? Releasing items that are BiS for PvP is a deal breaker for most of the private server community, let alone a cash shop selling item at all.

4. Do you have an estimate on the prices for the gear in the cash shop? Many of us are fine if the gear is expensive, but when the cash shop gear is widely obtainable by the vast majority, the server wouldn't be able to be taken seriously by most. It is hard to label an MMO "P2W"; however, this would be pretty close.

I realize cash shop gear brings in a lot of extra money in helping the server function and bringing the unique option to pay staff; however, I can't help but to think that when servers with similar or even better quality release, there won't be ANY incentive to continue playing here. What can Warmane really offer to offset the idea and stigma of a cash shop selling gear and weapons? Scripting isn't really an incentive at this point due to ******** having superior scripting at the moment, keeping in mind that both servers are currently in beta testing.
    The "stigma" is in your head, Icecrown is one of the most populated servers in the world. Why doesn't it apply to Icecrown? I would love to see your answer.

15. May 1, 2017  
    The "stigma" is in your head, Icecrown is one of the most populated servers in the world. Why doesn't it apply to Icecrown? I would love to see your answer.
    Dude Icecrown is populated now .... because before the merge both servers wouldn't even reach 6k together... but now it's easier to get to 12k because the merge brought a lot of hype...
    And besides the progressive status on lordaeron was a bit "slow" to give everyone a chance to see the content so people either made a char on icecrown or went back to play on icecrown because they were waiting for more content on lordaeron.
    Me for example I was BiS before ulduar and I made a icecrown char...to try out how the rates were and stuff like it ...

First ... 4567816 ... Last