1. May 2, 2017  
    How much money do you think Lordaeron makes in comparison with Icecrown? If we knew the numbers than it would be quite obvious, why do they not do the same for The Burning Crusade.
    Tbh I completely understand.
    They have stated in the past Lord's coin shop isn't enough to pay the bills, I doubt TBC would be any different.

2. May 3, 2017  
    I have to say few words.

So i know Warmane needs donations in order to work, but honestly your marketplace is like pay2win, please calm with that u could run success realm and afford any dedi machine. You ruin the game with all those hipe donators. We'd like to have atleast here fair game! Cmooooooooooon

3. May 3, 2017  
    I have to say few words.

So i know Warmane needs donations in order to work, but honestly your marketplace is like pay2win, please calm with that u could run success realm and afford any dedi machine. You ruin the game with all those hipe donators. We'd like to have atleast here fair game! Cmooooooooooon
    ya your probably right, guess you might have to play somewhere else if its that big of a deal breaker for you :(
    i just dont understand tho, what is it that makes you feel like the coin shop is pay2win?

4. May 3, 2017  
    It will be progressive based coin shop from what Moderators have stated. 7-8Months down the road i bet kara/gruuls/mag gear will be for sale ( big deal )(obvious sarcasm), and not until end of year for Isle of QD comes out, let alone becomes progressive.

5. May 3, 2017  
    Stop *****ing around about pay2win. It would be pay2win if you could buy competitive advantage, like buying t5 while you can only obtain t4 from drops. Warmane's system is quite fair and without it they wouldn't afford to keep the server running, let alone open new realms or fix bugs. Do you think anyone buys vanity items?

If you wanna be competitive you can clear any raids and you can obtain any gear before anyone would be able to purchase it. And your skills obtained from experience would still give you an advantage over them.

Also, most players have jobs and don't have much time to level or grind the same content a gazillion times in order to get the gear necessary for the next content, yet they want to raid or pvp to relive their childhood joy. The market doesn't allow them to "pay to win", but to "pay to skip content they don't enjoy". And you benefit from that by having more people to raid, pvp or trade with.

6. May 3, 2017  
    About the population cap, I saw that many people asked for it but not GM replied (or maybe I missed some posts).

I support the fear that a high limit will make leveling unpleasant, especially in the first few weeks/months. Outland is too small. I think opening two realms capped at 3k would be a good idea. Molten can make money from realm transfers and if the population drops then you can merge them.

7. May 3, 2017  
    Yep, leveling with the whole wave of players will be a nightmare. But at 5x rates i guess you can kill mobs and level up doing dungeons.

8. May 3, 2017  
    1€/month or something like that would assure an income and would allow to have a completely coin-free realm. Woth the amount of players, 1€/month would be enough I'm sure. Or like 1coin/month.
    That would be the best way to get money and have no coin-shop. But I guess that's not legal as they wouldn't be donations, they'd be charging for playing something not theirs.
    Maybe one day...

9. May 3, 2017  
    Instant 70 please on just one character for awesome start :)

10. May 3, 2017  
    Will the server have scaling mob spawn time? Or are we gonna have to wait 2-3 min per respawn?

11. May 3, 2017  
    Will the server have scaling mob spawn time? Or are we gonna have to wait 2-3 min per respawn?
    They're not responding to those questions :( gathering/up reputations will be a real pain if the respawn time is blizzlike , specially if the population will be >5k :( seems they're not concerned by this tho

12. May 3, 2017  

BC LFG Tool

I see people are talking about the WoTLK RDF so I thought I should ask this since no-one did.

Warmane - What about the LFG / LFM tool in Burning Crusade? Will that work? I'm thinking that if you make it work and let the population know it does work, people will start using it. It's useful for finding groups. I'm also kind of glad it doesn't teleport you to the instance, it's better to run and see what the game has to offer in terms of zones.

Here is a screenshot of what I'm talking about:

13. May 3, 2017  
    I see people are talking about the WoTLK RDF so I thought I should ask this since no-one did.

Warmane - What about the LFG / LFM tool in Burning Crusade? Will that work? I'm thinking that if you make it work and let the population know it does work, people will start using it. It's useful for finding groups. I'm also kind of glad it doesn't teleport you to the instance, it's better to run and see what the game has to offer in terms of zones.

Here is a screenshot of what I'm talking about:

Dude, I hate importing things from wotlk into TBC but one thing is for sure... that TBC LFG is pretty stupid I mean people rarely use it even on retail ... people rather spam on general / global / world ... to make faster groups...

The only up side that I see on TBC LFG is the classes... I mean you can pick what class you want to have in your group therefore you won't have 3 casters for the Slave pens Trinket (DRAMA) or 3 casters from Underbog Heroic last boss for the Wand (DRAMA)...

I agree that Teleport is stupid as outland is pretty small so at least part RDF, like the group gets insta created but you still have to go to the dungeon/instance...

14. May 3, 2017  
    The TBC LFG works fine. People just don't use it.

15. May 3, 2017  
    The TBC LFG works fine. People just don't use it.
    Then the staff should advertise this feature with a Broadcast message in game. I think it's useful for finding groups, especially if there will be 10k players online and global will be a spam fest.

First ... 4121314151624 ... Last