1. May 3, 2017  
    Then the staff should advertise this feature with a Broadcast message in game. I think it's useful for finding groups, especially if there will be 10k players online and global will be a spam fest.
    That is the thing. Spam is way better/less effort. At least for who is leading the group:
    -> You can say where you are going more clearly instead of queueing for only 3 things.
    -> You can say what classes you want clearly and have people whisp you instead of you clicking them 1 by 1.
    -> You can name any other special rules, like reserves in a way that people accept before whisping as opposed to repeating to every new entry.
    -> You don't use a bogged up ui element.

2. May 3, 2017  
    a really cool feature would be ssc, hyal, bt, eye and sunwell as a 10 man raid option like you half everything dmg hp and so on and all players can decide wether to go 25 man or a harder 10 man version cause 25 half is 12.5 and not 10 therefor it should be harder and nicer 4 small guilds because one thing i will miss in tbc will be the 10 man raids... god i hate 25 man raids u need so many random guys 4 it and its like every mistake is no mistake at all way to ez ;)

would be cool if you can think about something like that, but anyway nice outland ptr i will constantly play on it ;)

3. May 3, 2017  
    a really cool feature would be ssc, hyal, bt, eye and sunwell as a 10 man raid option like you half everything dmg hp and so on and all players can decide wether to go 25 man or a harder 10 man version cause 25 half is 12.5 and not 10 therefor it should be harder and nicer 4 small guilds because one thing i will miss in tbc will be the 10 man raids... god i hate 25 man raids u need so many random guys 4 it and its like every mistake is no mistake at all way to ez ;)

would be cool if you can think about something like that, but anyway nice outland ptr i will constantly play on it ;)
    Dude just shush... if you want wotlk there are plenty of wotlk...

4. May 3, 2017  
    Hello team, what about TBC client for Mac OS ?

5. May 3, 2017  
    That is the thing. Spam is way better/less effort. At least for who is leading the group:
    -> You can say where you are going more clearly instead of queueing for only 3 things.
    -> You can say what classes you want clearly and have people whisp you instead of you clicking them 1 by 1.
    -> You can name any other special rules, like reserves in a way that people accept before whisping as opposed to repeating to every new entry.
    -> You don't use a bogged up ui element.
    As far as I know you can use the 'comment' section for stuff like reserved items and such. Also, if enough people use this tool a leader would have plenty of choices in terms of classes. Do you know how the screen looks like for a leader who is looking at the 'Looking for More' tab?

And I don't think the spam on global = less effort, sometimes there's so much spam that players don't even see your LFM line.

Just my two cents.

6. May 3, 2017  
    As far as I know you can use the 'comment' section for stuff like reserved items and such. Also, if enough people use this tool a leader would have plenty of choices in terms of classes. Do you know how the screen looks like for a leader who is looking at the 'Looking for More' tab?

And I don't think the spam on global = less effort, sometimes there's so much spam that players don't even see your LFM line.

Just my two cents.
    On Lordaeron the spam worked just fine... TBC LFG tool is LIMITED , period... only 3 dungeons that you can queue up for ? no sense... when you reach 70 you want to do almost all of them ... lol

7. May 3, 2017  
    Hello,

I've read all the info that i can find and have a few questions.

1) Is this a "pre nerf" realm? What is the challenge level expected to be?

2) Do bosses have their blizz-like HP values or its it artificially raised up?

3) Mount at lvl 30 or 40? (it was changed in TBC in 2.4.3)

8. May 3, 2017  
    Hello,

I've read all the info that i can find and have a few questions.

1) Is this a "pre nerf" realm? What is the challenge level expected to be?

2) Do bosses have their blizz-like HP values or its it artificially raised up?

3) Mount at lvl 30 or 40? (it was changed in TBC in 2.4.3)
    This was actually answered before soo ill relay information.

1) its pre-nerf. Should be plenty hard.
    2) everything is supposed to be blizz-like.
    3) mount at lv 40, when the progression content patch changes mounts to 30 it will be changed as well to 30.

9. May 3, 2017  
    This was actually answered before soo ill relay information.

1) its pre-nerf. Should be plenty hard.
    2) everything is supposed to be blizz-like.
    3) mount at lv 40, when the progression content patch changes mounts to 30 it will be changed as well to 30.
    No, mount at 30 just like the PTR is.

10. May 3, 2017  
    Do you know how the screen looks like for a leader who is looking at the 'Looking for More' tab?
    It is pretty terrible, you either check auto join which lets in even 2 healers or 3 tanks... whoever is looking for it. Or you uncheck it and have manually right click to add people.

Either way you have to go through two slidedown menus, one for none/dungeon/raid/zone/heroic (where not even all dungeons fit in case you want to do ramparts normal at level 70). And then another one for the specific dungeon/raid slidedown, just waste of time. If not enough people queueing for yours, you gotta go other dungeons and whisp people, "hey you wanna come?".
    Would be easier ofc if everyone queue for "none" and just typed there what they wanted. But even that is too many clicks compared to just having people whisping you.
    Also this method is not like a queue, it gives no favor to anyone that has been waiting for long. At least with whisps you can as melee get that 1 slot if you whisp first.

The advantage is of course, people that use it usually have more brain. Since even queueing requires you to press "close" instead of "clear all" like some people do. Seriously, it should be named "start looking" or something... And being willing to wait shows some initiative, thoughtfullness.

sorry if bad engrish

11. May 3, 2017  
    after reading replies in this thread, i doubt joining this realm would be a good experience

12. May 4, 2017  
    This is amazing, thank you for not playing here.

I would have killed all my cats if I have to play with whales like you.

Lord have mercy!

after reading replies in this thread, i doubt joining this realm would be a good experience

13. May 4, 2017  
    Chill guys.
    Also, if you hate people here that much, then you should feel even more of an urge to play, not less, because if half join alliance half join horde, then no matter what your choice is you'll get to kill half of the people you hate. :))

14. May 4, 2017  
    I'd like to run an alliance char. But I don't know if that will be possible because of the balance between factions...

15. May 4, 2017  
    I'd like to run an alliance char. But I don't know if that will be possible because of the balance between factions...
    If everyone who wants to roll Alliance would think like that there would be 100% Horde on the server. Just roll what you want and I'm sure it'll be fine. How is this different than Warmane's other servers? I play Alliance on Icecrown and yes, while sometimes I get ganked, it doesn't make the game 'unfun' for me. (Obviously it depends on how many ganks I get, but if it gets too bad, I can always call for help, this is a MMO after all).

First ... 5131415161725 ... Last