1. May 10, 2017  
    Can we get a Warmane staff member to confirm on what day and time raid reset will occur? Would be much appreciated for guild planning.

2. May 11, 2017  
    Have a one question: outdoor world bosses (Doomwalker, Kazzak) have spawn time or will be respawn with any reboot server?

3. May 11, 2017  
    There is one currently being worked on. I have tested it on another BC server and it;s usable but still need plenty or work.

Have a look on Github and maye help test it and report back any issues to the developer.

https://github.com/ElvUI-TBC/ElvUI
    Hmm yeah, but that´s not really an addon per se. It´s a complete UI and as you said: Full of bugs atm ;)
    So, not an option, at least for me.

4. May 11, 2017  
    tbh you can probably downport gs :^]
    Make sure you thank Satan for his hard work.

5. May 11, 2017  
    Hi!
    will people that have donated on older realms be able to skip the queue?
    -Or will you have to redonate?
    -Or will you block donation skipping?

Thanks!

6. May 11, 2017  
    Have a one question: outdoor world bosses (Doomwalker, Kazzak) have spawn time or will be respawn with any reboot server?
    Respawn is about 24-48 hours after the server reset.

7. May 11, 2017  
    Hmm yeah, but that´s not really an addon per se. It´s a complete UI and as you said: Full of bugs atm ;)
    So, not an option, at least for me.
    Not exactly, the question was "Does anyone know if there's an ELVUI, or platebuff-esque addon"

So yes there is an ElvUI.

Also I never said full of bugs, I said needs plenty of work as it's being built up gradually.

Yesterday I downloaded the latest version with the updated chat config option and for the hour or so I checked it things looked fine.
    I
    f you are testing on the Warmane TBC server then I would give it a try while questing etc.

Backup you existing settings first then can easily restore after.

8. May 11, 2017  
    What's the reasoning releasing T4 & 5 at the same time? Wouldn't that make T4 kind of irrelevant?

Hyped none the less. Thanks for your hard work!

9. May 11, 2017  
    What's the reasoning releasing T4 & 5 at the same time? Wouldn't that make T4 kind of irrelevant?

T5 is gated by T4 attunements and also gear so no, it wont be irrelevant at all.

10. May 11, 2017  
    T5 is gated by T4 attunements and also gear so no, it wont be irrelevant at all.
    Ah so you need T4 to get T5 then? My concerns are void then.
    Thanks for clarifying.

11. May 11, 2017  

By your post I can only assume you never played TBC before, if you did it wasn't on retail for sure...

t5 need specific attunements and even though some people did shattered halls heroic in ptr most of them were using full t4, you need to venture into Gruul's Lair / shattered halls heroic / magtheridon and stuff like that which won't be EASY, due to gear requirement that's why releasing t5 its okay, because you won't be doing t5 anytime soon :D. TBC is time consuming and requires effort :) that's why people love TBC.

Because you are almost forced to get some t4 GEAR in your raid to be able to kill gruul and magtheridon ... at least some healers and tanks... but if you dont have geared up DPS healers will run out of mana.

Furthermore, you have to take into account that gruul's lair and Maghtheridon will only drop 1 single token :D so gearing up t4 in order to kill t5 WILL BE SLOW, I mean REALLY f******* SLOW :D

12. May 11, 2017  
    By your post I can only assume you never played TBC before, if you did it wasn't on retail for sure...

t5 need specific attunements and even though some people did shattered halls heroic in ptr most of them were using full t4, you need to venture into Gruul's Lair / shattered halls heroic / magtheridon and stuff like that which won't be EASY, due to gear requirement that's why releasing t5 its okay, because you won't be doing t5 anytime soon :D. TBC is time consuming and requires effort :) that's why people love TBC.

Because you are almost forced to get some t4 GEAR in your raid to be able to kill gruul and magtheridon ... at least some healers and tanks... but if you dont have geared up DPS healers will run out of mana.

Furthermore, you have to take into account that gruul's lair and Maghtheridon will only drop 1 single token :D so gearing up t4 in order to kill t5 WILL BE SLOW, I mean REALLY f******* SLOW :D
    Will be so damn awesome! I'll get old on this server, can't wait

13. May 12, 2017  
    Will be so damn awesome! I'll get old on this server, can't wait
    THIS!!! The hype is real :)

14. May 12, 2017  
    will i have to redownload anything to play?

15. May 12, 2017  
    Can't wait to play on TBC, always wanted to how it goes :)

First ... 12202122232432 ... Last