1. May 16, 2017  
    What about you simply check it out saturday?
    It will probably be free respecc or 2 talent tabs.. so stay tuned...

2. May 16, 2017  
    Any information about how long will be s1?
    When will be the first arena flush and the raid ID reset?

3. May 16, 2017  
    Can you stop assuming I am requesting it? I'm against even the XP rate. Just, don't comment if you have nothing useful to add
    Sure buddy, I'll stop "assuming" , but could you also stop "asking requests"? :) Don't see the point of just asking that out of the blue. Let the server come out, see how it goes, let people play, let the economy settle and then you can "just ask" for whatever you like. Anyway, if you were genuinely just asking, my bad.

4. May 16, 2017  
    Is it the XP from mobs that will be 5x or will the Quest XP be the same?

5. May 16, 2017  
    Hello, there is quick question. are u planning do something with tranfmorfg as on Lorderon, if u can. DO NOT IMPLEMENT this in tbc server. transmorfg ruins game!. also about marketplace, will be like on Lorderon, step by step? like if ppl have swp items u can buy pieces from t5 or t6?

6. May 16, 2017  
    Hello, there is quick question. are u planning do something with tranfmorfg as on Lorderon, if u can. DO NOT IMPLEMENT this in tbc server. transmorfg ruins game!. also about marketplace, will be like on Lorderon, step by step? like if ppl have swp items u can buy pieces from t5 or t6?
    It has been stated on multiple occasions(you can find it in the realm description also) that the market place will be progreesive, as the realm develops but it will not be like Lordaeron one(which has only vanity items). So, market place like Icecrown with items and stuff but released progressevely(and items will be added on the market only after they are on farming by many players). Also it won't be available for the next month at least.

7. May 16, 2017  
    What about the Patch which is required to play on this server? Usually all TBC Servers have 2.4.3 since its the latest TBC Patch i guess.
    How is it on this one?

8. May 16, 2017  
    What about the Patch which is required to play on this server? Usually all TBC Servers have 2.4.3 since its the latest TBC Patch i guess.
    How is it on this one?
    Same, 2.4.3

9. May 16, 2017  
    When you say trainer rates reduced to 20% does this include riding/mounts trainer?

10. May 16, 2017  
    "The realm will be progression based, emulating the 2.1 patch on the beginning, with all respective attunements."

So emulating means that we're still playing with the 2.4.3 version of the game since that's the patch you're offering on the website?

11. May 16, 2017  
    "The realm will be progression based, emulating the 2.1 patch on the beginning, with all respective attunements."

So emulating means that we're still playing with the 2.4.3 version of the game since that's the patch you're offering on the website?
    You had to look just 3 posts above and you would've had your answer *smileyface*

12. May 16, 2017  
    Roughly around which time will the outland server be released on saturday?

13. May 16, 2017  
    It`s on the first page of this thread: "Outland is scheduled to be released on May 20, 2017 at 13:00 server time. "

14. May 16, 2017  
    13:00 server time.

15. May 17, 2017  
    13:00 server time.
    Christmas is coming , albeit not very fast:P, how about a ninja present earlier launch with 1-2 days for us crazy overhyped kids? xD xD

Well, at least i tried, *feelsBadMan*

First ... 182627282930 ... Last