1. May 6, 2017  
    Will there be dynamic respawn rates to handle the massive amounts of players starting a new character?

2. May 7, 2017  
    Ive dug through the first like 12 pages, and maybe I have overseen the answer to my question.

What I did see alot tho is people asking for x1 rates, or when a server with x1 rates will open, also alot of voices against the cash shop.

Yet those aspects of the game will stay, when in my eyes, more people are against it.

So its natural that I am curious about the design choice, although im not that active on the forums, so maybe in other threads or on discord / IRC people are positive about the x5 / chash shop thing, but to me in this thread they arent.
    A lot are against the cash shop because they like free things and want everything free.
    Free doesn't keep servers open, salaries paid, etc..

3. May 7, 2017  
    please take your time before releasing the server and dont rush it,

think of how you want to manage the arena seasons in advance, please make a seperate post on this with all information needed by the community, flush timer, rating system, season length, rating requirement of items, possible arena spectate feature and so on. i know you said you are not sure how you want to manage all of this yet so take your time and dont release an unfinished product. also take care of the current lags(also crashes/fps drops that have recently occured) and some gamebreaking mechanics that seem to be wrong like spell delay, combat timer, autoattacking yourself out of vanish/getting autoattacked out etc
    most of the casual community isnt too bothered by this i know but its still a concern for some of your playerbase
    also you might consider making a q&a with the community though its time consuming but it may answer some questions
    They've said themselves they've spent over a year on this...
    This wasn't rushed..

4. May 7, 2017  
    To the people that keep asking about faction imbalances, if this issue still persists upon release a month or two after, I'm pretty sure they may offer free faction changes like they've done before.

5. May 7, 2017  
    Free faction changes never had much effect on other realms, save for the few PvPers who desired faster BG queues.

6. May 7, 2017  
    Will it be allowed to have more than one account?

7. May 7, 2017  
    Will it be allowed to have more than one account?
    It will probably be like the other realms where multi-boxing is allowed, so yes, you can have more then 1 account.

8. May 7, 2017  
    I for one want the cash shop. I have limited play time and am going to devote myself to a guild who wants a high dps warlock. Thus, I will gear up with the cash shop and contribute where I can. I will not abuse it as I will not be in game a ton ganking people or killing off quest hubs. Thank you Warmane.

9. May 7, 2017  
    Any chance at bringing the release date forward a week? :) pretty please!?

My guild mates dont want to farm rep / gear on PTR for it to be wiped so have kinda stopped till release and 2 weeks feels like forever :) just want to get stuck in!

Server seems really good though so would be happy to play on live

Thanks in advance!

10. May 7, 2017  
    Warmane opening a TBC server is a dream come true.

11. May 7, 2017  
    That would be a perfect present :D I don't believe they will do it though. We have to be just a litle bit more patient.

12. May 7, 2017  
    Greetings and salutations staff of Warmane, if i can have a wish,it would to ask if you could make 5x times leveling up the way to level 58,but after that level set it to 1x,or atleast leave an option to set leveling rates by ourselves. Because the world of Outland is just too glorious to swing by because of high leveling rates, thank you very much!

13. May 8, 2017  
    Can't wait.

Does anyone know if there's an ELVUI, or platebuff-esque addon to show dots above nameplates? Making a SP.

Cheers!

14. May 8, 2017  
    Greetings and salutations staff of Warmane, if i can have a wish,it would to ask if you could make 5x times leveling up the way to level 58,but after that level set it to 1x,or atleast leave an option to set leveling rates by ourselves. Because the world of Outland is just too glorious to swing by because of high leveling rates, thank you very much!
    There is nothing that stops you from doing every single quest in outland no matter what the XP rate is :)

15. May 8, 2017  
    Can't wait.

Does anyone know if there's an ELVUI, or platebuff-esque addon to show dots above nameplates? Making a SP.

Cheers!
    There is no possibility in TBC sadly; I´ve spent a lot of time on google for it. Seems, that Blizz removed the option of having direct access to the nameplates.
    That´s why there aren´t many nameplates addons for thie expansion.

First ... 9171819202129 ... Last