1. May 5, 2017  
    The problem is that my team is in the far east of Russia, we have a rare time to play. Therefore, we go to where people play at least 2 or 3 thousand.

2. May 5, 2017  
    When does S1 start? right away or after some weeks?

patch 2.1 means there will be recipes like hitfood and engineer epic googles on start?

3. May 5, 2017  
    will you keep the delay on the /who list? like only being able to check it every 2-5 minutes

4. May 5, 2017  
    will you keep the delay on the /who list? like only being able to check it every 2-5 minutes
    Same goes for shift clicking players in chat?

5. May 5, 2017  
    The new battleground matchmaking system is now implemented and active. This system allows the battleground to select teams of similar equipment quality and organizational level to battle each other. For now, the system will be very forgiving about creating matchups in order to keep queue times low. However, the parameters will be adjusted as necessary when more organized teams become active in the battlegrounds.
    Source: http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Patch_2.1.0
    "parameters will be adjusted as necessary"
    Will this be implemented correctly? If not already? Or will full S1 people be running the same BG's as fresh 70's?

6. May 5, 2017  
    So...what about Rep? If Exp is x5 will Rep also be x5?

7. May 5, 2017  
    So why x5 rates? Whats the reasoning behind this design choice?

(hopefully this version of my question sounds better then the one that got deleted...)

8. May 5, 2017  
    As the realm will run i can assisst you with with warlocks, cuz every previuous server GOT LOT of them.

9. May 5, 2017  
    So why x5 rates? Whats the reasoning behind this design choice?

(hopefully this version of my question sounds better then the one that got deleted...)
    This question has been answered before, and you didn't search for it. The majority of the community prefer x5, not x1. It won't be discussed. If we ever decide to change to x1 we can will do it, like we did in the past with other realms. Next sarcasm you won't have just a deleted post.

10. May 5, 2017  
    This question has been answered before, and you didn't search for it. The majority of the community prefer x5, not x1. It won't be discussed. If we ever decide to change to x1 we can will do it, like we did in the past with other realms. Next sarcasm you won't have just a deleted post.
    Ive dug through the first like 12 pages, and maybe I have overseen the answer to my question.

What I did see alot tho is people asking for x1 rates, or when a server with x1 rates will open, also alot of voices against the cash shop.

Yet those aspects of the game will stay, when in my eyes, more people are against it.

So its natural that I am curious about the design choice, although im not that active on the forums, so maybe in other threads or on discord / IRC people are positive about the x5 / chash shop thing, but to me in this thread they arent.

11. May 5, 2017  
    Ive dug through the first like 12 pages, and maybe I have overseen the answer to my question.

What I did see alot tho is people asking for x1 rates, or when a server with x1 rates will open, also alot of voices against the cash shop.

Yet those aspects of the game will stay, when in my eyes, more people are against it.

So its natural that I am curious about the design choice, although im not that active on the forums, so maybe in other threads or on discord / IRC people are positive about the x5 / chash shop thing, but to me in this thread they arent.
    Look at Icecrown's population and try saying "most people don't like x5" with a straight face.

12. May 5, 2017  
    Why the decition of S1 gear vs T5 gear at launch with post-nerf content on server with full donate support and 5x rates? 136/141 ilvl vs 115/123 ilvl doesnt realy seem balanced to me on nerfed content.

13. May 5, 2017  

I read all the posts. And I think if you are happy you don't have to post to say it.

Also people are not aware of the cost of running a realm like that neither the development cost. Warmane need a cash shop to live. Also lots of people are saying that they don't have time to grind and do the leveling part.

All of the people that are happy with the current announcements of Warmane don't need to say anything or they don't have time to say anything.

The people that are making complains underestimate Warmane staff. I'm sure that the staff have already thought about all these questions and the have make decisions based on the feasibility and pertinence.

I trust them and they will give us the best thing they can do. But at the same time we have to be tolerant because it's free.

14. May 5, 2017  
    Love the 5x rates. Higher is too much, lower is watching paint dry.

Really hoping rep rates, however, will be commensurate. Rep grinding is one thing Blizzard got wrong on retail. Or maybe it is my failing that I love horses and can't stand sitting my arse on anything but. :P

15. May 5, 2017  

We see the concerns our community are voicing, and we are doing our best to address those concerns. However, we can't apply to the exact desires of every single member of the community. Also please keep in mind that we will definitely consider making a 1x realm, like Lordaeron, if there is enough of a demand for it. With that said, we don't believe that those speaking that they would prefer the realm to be different than what it is to be the majority. Those that voice their concerns are voicing them because they have them. Those that are happy and fine with how the realm is or will be, have little reason to bother posting or arguing their preferences here on the thread. Also take into consideration that the vast majority of our community doesn't even read the forums.
    Why the decition of S1 gear vs T5 gear at launch with post-nerf content on server with full donate support and 5x rates? 136/141 ilvl vs 115/123 ilvl doesnt realy seem balanced to me on nerfed content.
    For two reasons. First, it is Blizz-like. Not necessarily the best reason to give, but it is what it is. The second reason is because while T5 will technically be available in the game right away, it is locked behind a lot of attunement quests, heroic dungeon and raid content. Nonetheless, we will definitely be keeping an eye on the situation in order to ensure things do not get out of hand.

First ... 7151617181927 ... Last