1. Character gone?

Hi!

I know this is not where I should post for support stuff, even tho I wanted to ask here first. Has there been any character removal on this realm that I am not aware of?

I had a character at level 90, fully pvp geared that is now gone. I was thinking about selling in on the trade store since I don't use it anymore, but when I try to chose it, I can't find it.
    I have also tried to search on the armory.

(Note: My friend stoped playing that his character on the same realm - at the same time, and his character is not deleted!).

Thanks, will make a ticket or ask on support after I know a bit more.

2. Have you verified ingame if you character is really gone? There was a name cleanup recently and therefore long-time logged characters have been flagged for rename, so you won't be able to find your char on armory or account panel until you log in the game and rename it. Good luck.
    Edited: April 30, 2017

3. Have you verified ingame if you character is really gone? There was a name cleanup recently and therefore long-time logged characters have been flagged for rename, so you won't be able to find your char on armory or account panel until you log in the game and rename it. Good luck.
    Thank you very much for the answer!
    -I have not checked in-game yet. I guess I have to install MOP again then and check.