1. May 1, 2017  

How do I start out?

I just started playing warmane, and I've run into this issue where I can't train my skills at the class trainer because of the lack of gold I have, Since the xp rates are high, I can't get enough from quests, any suggestions? without having to donate.

2. May 1, 2017  
    Get a profession like mining or herbalism, farm some stuff and sell it on the AH. Some low lvl mats are more expensive than the northrend ones.

3. May 1, 2017  
    I agree with fanf3 answer, I used the same approach when I leveled a toon on the opposite faction of my main.

4. May 1, 2017  
    I just started playing warmane, and I've run into this issue where I can't train my skills at the class trainer because of the lack of gold I have, Since the xp rates are high, I can't get enough from quests, any suggestions? without having to donate.
    There is something to be said about speeding up asap to max level, but fanf3 gave you the best advice, get a gathering professions, or craft your gear, sell those usable items that you acquire while questing/ gathering on the auction house, ( other people leveling professions need those) the gold is literally all over the ground, you just have to know how to pick it up.....

5. May 1, 2017  
    It is quite interesting how the Nitrogen is very important for the flora around us, and the plants are literally suffocating in it (~70% of the atmosphere), yet they can only pick it from the soil...

6. May 1, 2017  
    It is quite interesting how the Nitrogen is very important for the flora around us, and the plants are literally suffocating in it (~70% of the atmosphere), yet they can only pick it from the soil...
    Wat

Message too short

7. May 1, 2017  
    its not that shocking when you know that plants feed on nitrogen oxides (i think no3 mostly, tho not sure) in the soil as their bond is alot weeker then the bond of pure N2 in the air. the absorbtion of N2 is idk like 100k lower cus of bond strength compared to those nitrogen compounds in the soil. You cant just simply cut 1 atom from another and use it how you see fit. xD

8. May 1, 2017  
    Ohoooo another king/queen of knowledge? :D Yet i think it is kind of same story here..