1. May 1, 2017  

Looking for RP.

Hello,
    My name is Varonno and I recently joined the Warmane community.I've been brownsing the RP section of the forums and noticed that most of the RP takes place on the WOTLK servers.Most of the posts are a few weeks/months old and it makes me wonder if anybody here is still active. If some guilds/groups of people are still playing I wanted to know : What realm (and faction) should I play on if I am looking for RP ?

2. May 1, 2017  
    I've only been on Warmane for a little while myself, going on a month or so now, but I've only found RPers on Lordaeron, as what most of the more recent posts in this forum indicate. I started on Icecrown but with such a lack of RP, and overall scummy community in my opinion, I jumped shipped to Lordaeron and found a decent sized group of RPers on Alliance!

The guild I'm apart of is fairly new, yet active, we've had two guild events so far and are looking for all sorts of RPers or people willing to learn to RP, and I believe there's another guild, but if not I know there are just other random spattering of RPers about. If you do come to Lord A-Side, make sure to join the RP-OOC channel. :D

3. May 2, 2017  
    Lordaeron it is then, thank you for your help.

4. May 3, 2017  
    I don't know about the Horde side, but Alliance on Lordaeron has a nice community that is growing.

We also have a discord that we use to keep in touch. So feel free to hop on that as well.

https://discord.gg/kRYKwTH