1. May 1, 2017  

Rybus - High End Ally PVE Guild

Rybus - Alliance PVE Guild is now recruiting new pve players for reforging old core TBC squad with few years of playing on retail.
    Our mission is at the launch of the server to farm Kara/Gruul/SS till T5 parts are released.We have been playing in Warmane since it was Molten at 2009 till now on WOTLK we have 150+ LoD's with good knowledge of the game.

Main rule of the guild is using strategies over DPS input on more of the encounters.What makes our guild special is that our core Officers are ready to answer in anytime to help your class problems like Rotation/spec/ench's and etc.They have been ruling some of the top guilds in Warmane and now we gather here. :)

Guild managment:

Guild Master:
    Crypton/Pauldrons

Officers:
    *Bomtrix
    *Magesticx
    *Facingthesun

You can ask about apply or any other question in game on this toons that is listed up on threat.

Applies are open for:
    - Druid <TANK/HEAL>
    - Priest<Shadow/Holy>
    - Mage <Arcane/Fire>
    - Paladin<Tank/Holy>
    - Warrior<Tank/DPS>
    - Warlock<Destro>
    - Rogue <CLOSED>
    - Hunter <MM/BM>
    - Shaman <CLOSED>

If you think you can fit to raid times that are 18:00 / 20:00 Server Time and think you can give us the player that we are looking for feel free to apply and contact ingame Officers.We need few more exeptional players for Kara 10 and Serpentine Caverns 25.

Now you can apply here https://discord.gg/TQgP3N7 !!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Edited: May 6, 2017

2. May 2, 2017  

3. May 2, 2017  
    Will you be playing priest again, Pauldrons?

4. May 2, 2017  

5. May 2, 2017  

6. May 2, 2017  
    Raid days are : Mon/Tue/Wed/Friday/Sat.

7. May 3, 2017  
    5 day raid week? that's dedication right there

8. May 6, 2017  

9. May 7, 2017  
    Hello,are you guys running some raids on the current PTR as a guild ? I've seen guilds doing it but i'm unsure about you, since I would like to join an Alliance guild on Outland.

10. May 8, 2017  
    Some of our members are raiding with other Guild cuz we dont try the PTR yet.

11. May 8, 2017  
    Keep in mind that's my guild <Integrity> Raiding.

Don't post without assuring everyone who it is, thanks!
    Edited: May 8, 2017