1. May 1, 2017  

Least eq dependant class in PVP

Hello everyone,

I am curious about what are the least equip dependant classes in TBC?
    What class can outplay other classes without as good gear as your enemy has.

Thank you for your opinions.

2. May 1, 2017  
    Mages, rogues, hunters. All three still scale well with gear and the later two also dont require a high skill cap to be effective.

3. May 1, 2017  
    Least gear dependant? None, they all are. Some classes require PvE gear to really be decent (mages need haste, priests need spirit, some other classes just scale better with PvE gear).

If you want a class where you can get away with only wearing PvP gear and still doing well, it would be:
    - warlock
    - hunter
    - rdruid

4. May 2, 2017  
    Definitely classes like Mage, Rogue, SL Warlock. With these classes you can be 2 tiers of gear below your enemy and still beat them quite easily. Assuming you are skilled enough especially when it comes to Mage.

Most gear dependent is Warrior without a doubt. It's a nightmare being an undergeared Warrior in pvp.

5. May 3, 2017  
    Least gear dependent class is viper sting hunter since the mana drain ability doesnt scale with gear as far as i know.

6. May 3, 2017  
    Least gear dependent class is viper sting hunter since the mana drain ability doesnt scale with gear as far as i know.
    Hunters require gear the most out of all classes to be deadly but certainly requires little to no gear to be very annoying with a viper sting every 15 sec, frost/freezing trap, snakes, flare etc.