1. pardon me but i am just starting a sl/sl lock for pvp so nightfall is crucial for pvp is that correct?

2. you said haste doesn't increase dot, you mean haste does'nt make you dot tick faster actually ?? If so, i wonder when blizzard implemented haste as making your dot ticking faster ? wotlk maybe ? i checked a website last week where a warlock gave haste caps to gain more ticks from dots in time but it didn't tell which expansion it was....

or at least is there a way to negate the GCD with stacking haste for applying instantly dot line??
    The Haste boost was brought in WotLK in the method of a glyph for curruption and druids had a similar thing with rejuv. It was later turned to a base line concept for all spell casters in cata

3. Hello!

Can you tell me if it's better for BGs to go SL/SL or Full Affli? I know for Arena it's better to go like this build right?:

http://calculators.iradei.eu/talents...00000000000000

But for BGs too? Or would a Build like 41/0/20 better to get max Dmg on DOTS and Shadowbolts? If yes, which points in Destruction would be best to fit the 41 Points in Affli? :)

Thanks for you Help!

First 12