1. May 3, 2017  
    Omg, now you are the one who cries for everything! Those rogue are lvl 70. They aren't even in our guild. Horde side btw, has full twinks. It would be a shame to lose vs 70's and levelers.

but count the rogues yourself
    Go inspect them yourself.

2. May 3, 2017  
    alright i've been making so many posts about this, that it is actually in fact getting rediculous. So i'll get straight to the point. Alliance needs someone to stand up take lead, gather people get a squad. Motivate them, make sunwell runs. Duel become better, teamwork, dediciaton. an actual setup instead of 10 bm hunts, or 10 rogues, or whatever. What i'm trying to say is i can make Horde active but i don't want it to be for absolutely nothing. if no one will stand up, do something about this on Alliance side i'll simply quit and move on, i love 79 but it's a 1 man show.

Please do write on this post and get some ideas flowing, or am i posting on a wall of bots?
    Led, why u post this every 5-6 days when its completly not true? Your guild is not that active too that u could blame us for not having BGs... also, since i started playing this bracket again, we had BGs every single day, 400 HKs during one day. Once when we had 5-10 ppl online Horde didnt que, and when i logged my horde char to check where are you - you were in Sunwell and after that u didnt que at all. Also couple of times we had games 5A:2H... and i dont blame any1 for that, its just the way how this bracket work but i refuse that u just blame alliance for BGless periods.

3. May 3, 2017  
    Both Horde and Alliance stop queuing when they're losing.
    thats not true,Elipas is always in queue even after losing yo.

Both Horde and Alliance have twinks that leave BG's when they're losing.
    NO. Elipas never leaves a bg,hordes leave bgs.

Different faction doesn't mean different type of people.
    Of course it does! Alliance has Elipas,horde... nope.

Jkjk stupidity post gg

Spoiler: Show
    sorry,i am jerking and i am bored :p

when we had 5-10 ppl online Horde didnt que, and when i logged my horde char to check where are you - you were in Sunwell and after that u didnt que at all. Also couple of times we had games 5A:2H... t i dont blame any1 for that, its just the way how this bracket work but i refuse that u just blame alliance for BGless periods.
    Well,really.... i do agree i dislike this mentality,i like to troll/spy on them and it really pisses me when i see 10h online and they are doing pve stuff or something else when we can OPEN A BG!! And of course Led comes to open a new thread here about us well rip.And what both factions share in common? Ignorance! But horde more ;)

What i'm trying to say is i can make Horde active but i don't want it to be for absolutely nothing. if no one will stand up, do something about this on Alliance side i'll simply quit and move on, i love 79 but it's a 1 man show.

Please do write on this post and get some ideas flowing, or am i posting on a wall of bots?
    Beside the 50% bull****o i quoted above i give you something important:
    1. If it makes you smarter.Has value.
    2.if it gives you money. Has value.
    3.(most important)if it makes you happy. ofc is worth more than anything above.
    Like dude,if you complain,step up and do something go on make a guild on ally if you are disappointed about <Carried> let someone else be in charge on your guild from horde,and there you go,if carried becomes inactive some people might want to join you for example. So again you love it,and you invent an excuse about it? Dude you sound like some mofos sound irl about "inequality" and that they never achieved their dreams and desires... lel,you point fingers on someone that is their fault,you are concious,why dont prevent that and make your own guild recruit? For ally?

i'll simply quit and move on, i love 79 but it's...
    And here you sound like a crybaby.
    How great was old lordaeron and his twinks? 2 guilds were,and was more than enough,why you cant bring back old twinks like xatira? Or someone like Elwya/Letty was on Prime guild,she did pretty good job,maybe they cant play yea,maybe... got issues,irl,can be anythyng you name it.
    But hey,you let invent excuses and at the same time you say "i love 79 but bla bla because of them or that" just see this lol,opening these threads wont make it active.
    I stated as are the things right now.. You dont want? You dont want to play 79(+ u love that,you said) then Don't,if you truly loved it you wouldnt give up.

Long text and rip english.

Moral: if you love/enjoy something there is always a way, but people fear and invent excuses, and then they fail.
    Edited: May 3, 2017

4. May 3, 2017  
    Ugh yes i must admit horde is a little inactive lately but it's okay like you all repeat over again the bracket is fragile people come and go and so does bgs. and yeah we do 3 sunwell runs a lot people what their items since horde is poor as fck and can't donate them. anyhow what a good wednesday call to arms warsong gulch can you ask for more? anyhow good to see people waking up quing bgs that was all this thread was about afterall

5. May 3, 2017  
    Ugh yes i must admit horde is a little inactive lately but it's okay like you all repeat over again the bracket is fragile people come and go and so does bgs. and yeah we do 3 sunwell runs a lot people what their items since horde is poor as fck and can't donate them. anyhow what a good wednesday call to arms warsong gulch can you ask for more? anyhow good to see people waking up quing bgs that was all this thread was about afterall
    Ahh so you dont complain,no more? Okay nice.

6. May 3, 2017  

7. May 3, 2017  
    7 online in Carried, 1 rogue, 1 DK, other 5 are different classes

enough for a bg, horde have a team as well

We're queued but no pops...

8. May 3, 2017  

That moment when your only 2 kills are from a 2Hv6A fight where you kill Karebear and Hyperbow almost alone.
    I never realized how bad Karebear is until I played against him.

Best part is Hyper whispers me after the bg in which he got killed in a 2v6 fight.

9. May 3, 2017  
    Dude... are you delusional?

I died 0 times on that bg and you just played mediocrely, just as you are used to. Well, thanks for posting that but there's no need, don't you have some self-esteem?

You are bad.

10. May 3, 2017  
    Dude... are you delusional?

I died 0 times on that bg and you just played mediocrely, just as you are used to. Well, thanks for posting that but there's no need, don't you have some self-esteem?

You are bad.
    Easy fights for <Ohdo>.
    Carried by Sauce and still manage to get rekt.

11. May 3, 2017  

Bg starts

Guess who died 1st and to who he died.

Healer join and they start winning, our levelers that they whispered start leaving the BG.

Manage to cap last flag and still lose because the levelers left.

How to win as Alliance:
    1) mass /w levelers
    2) kill them until they leave and horde loses from lack of players
    3) dont whisper anyone from your alts cus even you are embarrassed of yourself

ez Alliance

12. May 3, 2017  
    lol 1 kill 6 deaths as a dk

13. May 3, 2017  

That moment when your only 2 kills are from a 2Hv6A fight where you kill Karebear and Hyperbow almost alone.
    I never realized how bad Karebear is until I played against him.

Best part is Hyper whispers me after the bg in which he got killed in a 2v6 fight.
    I don't understand what's going on here, are you insulting hyper or are you posting screenshots where's he's dominating bgs?

Can't be both..

14. May 3, 2017  

That moment when you rape Alliance 7v5 cus no real healer online.
    You guys are really bad.

15. May 3, 2017  

First 1234 Last