1. May 1, 2017  

<icecrown> 70-79 alliance.

alright i've been making so many posts about this, that it is actually in fact getting rediculous. So i'll get straight to the point. Alliance needs someone to stand up take lead, gather people get a squad. Motivate them, make sunwell runs. Duel become better, teamwork, dediciaton. an actual setup instead of 10 bm hunts, or 10 rogues, or whatever. What i'm trying to say is i can make Horde active but i don't want it to be for absolutely nothing. if no one will stand up, do something about this on Alliance side i'll simply quit and move on, i love 79 but it's a 1 man show.

Please do write on this post and get some ideas flowing, or am i posting on a wall of bots?
    Edited: May 1, 2017

2. May 2, 2017  
    Excuse me Led, but I'm the only leader Alliance has, like it or not.

Now, I thought you were different from the guys that tend to exaggerate everything, or this is another of your metaphorical examples? Are you the one that told me once "I can't force people" "They can play what they want" aren't you? I'm not even sure what do you want from Alliance. I went bm because I got SICK of having to deal with so many death knights and their chains of ice spam, to the point it got absurd, I remember facing 5 death knights in a single wsg, all twinks 79, and it gets WORSE when you add 3 or 4 healers. And now you can't face 2 bm hunters? Your guild has way more bm hunters than us if that's the problem.

So I ask you Led, what is what you really want from Alliance?

3. May 2, 2017  
    Recruitment, activity, bgs.

Now that you're so darely asking me what you're supposed to do, well i'll give you few suggestions. Make a thread here on forum, then you post a picture each day with either acitivty in your guild or a bg win/lose w.e after every sunwell hosted make aluvon post the loot on same thread. so people know what's going on and what we're doing what you represent. i'll do same on horde.
    Edited: May 2, 2017

4. May 2, 2017  
    [Free Action Potion]
    hi.

5. May 2, 2017  
    I'm not really sure what you are talking about buddy, i've joined the alliance guild about 2 weeks ago and every single day we had many active members. We couldn't find wsg because horde wasn't queueing. Oh and if we would get a wsg and we would win, your "guild" would stop queueing because you people are too salty to lose. Now i'm not trying to create a war here but our guild has been very active. 3 Days ago we did sunwell, our guild has helped me gear up with multiple members. All i can say about our guild is that it is perfectly active, very friendly, and i suggest you try to get the same with yours. I honestly can't believe how you can make a post like this when we are waiting for hours and hours for your people to queue up. Thanks for reading this, have a great day.

6. May 2, 2017  
    Have a good day to you too kennethwilmes

7. May 2, 2017  

8. May 2, 2017  
    The biggest issue I see in this bracket are the bandwagons who switch to the winning sides on BGs.

9. May 2, 2017  
    Both Horde and Alliance stop queuing when they're losing.
    Both Horde and Alliance have twinks that leave BG's when they're losing.
    Different faction doesn't mean different type of people.

10. May 2, 2017  
    The biggest issue I see in this bracket are the bandwagons who switch to the winning sides on BGs.
    I couldn't agree more with you. That **** kills the bracket.

11. May 2, 2017  
    i don't really see who is switching to winning faction please enlighten me with this assumption

12. May 2, 2017  
    I rather not say names, but it happens way too frequently and people have already been kicked from <Carried> for being bandwagons.

Edited: May 2, 2017 Reason: ****s and ****ing giggles

13. May 2, 2017  
    I got SICK of having to deal with so many death knights and their chains of ice spam, to the point it got absurd, I remember facing 5 death knights in a single wsg, all twinks 79, and it gets WORSE when you add 3 or 4 healers. And now you can't face 2 bm hunters? Your guild has way more bm hunters than us if that's the problem.

So I ask you Led, what is what you really want from Alliance?
    From a caster perspective I have to agree that 3+ DKs, 1+ Prots and 3+ healers is the current trend on H side atm.

It's amplified by the ******s on A that see the tank warr and go straight for it, popping all their cooldowns on the warr while shield wall is up and doing 0 damage as we're getting sniped by H sides rogue/hunters.

14. May 2, 2017  
    maybe play ret paladin aw > defensives

15. May 3, 2017  

First of all mad respect to this 70 Rogue wutangstyle he played all bgs through trying to win every single one even though they lost all.

but count the rogues yourself

123 ... Last