1. May 2, 2017  

Most unplayed class/spec

Does anyone know what is the most NOT played class/spec in TBC?
    The reason is I don't want to roll for ex a warrior and never get in a raid/guild because there are too many.

2. May 2, 2017  
    I was about to ask the same. As a casual player can someone advise me what class have a better chance to get a raid spot between Spriest / Lock. I am interested in both.

3. May 2, 2017  
    The reason is I don't want to roll for ex a warrior and never get in a raid/guild because there are too many.
    Feral/balance druid, reason = they suck until t5/t6 gear.
    Retri paladin = same reason

I was about to ask the same. As a casual player can someone advise me what class have a better chance to get a raid spot between Spriest / Lock. I am interested in both.
    A lot of guilds will have plenty of locks for the damage. You'll get a spot.
    Spriests have good cc and buffs. Alright dps if you know what you're doing.

4. May 2, 2017  
    My first answer would be : play what you like. That's a little tricky, but still true. Play something that you appreciate is always the best thing to do with WoW. And when you are thinking at spending hours and hours to level up, gear and raid with a character, that's something that must be keep in mind.

But lets give you a (very little) less Disney answer :p

The thing is that it's going to depend a lot of the server's population, and your self skill (this generic word don't really fit what i think so : boss strat, reaction time, initiative capacity, etc), class knowledge, and capacity to sell yourself and keeping good relationship with your mate. The thing that is great with PvE is that you can see, after a few raid, how people play and how good or bad they are.

Some class/spec are needed only 1 or 2 time in the guild/raid (depending on how it's managed) : feral (5% crit to group), retribution (3% crit to raid + 2% dmg to group), balance (3% hit to raid), elemental (BL/Heroism + totem ? maybe i forget something), enhanc (totem twisting (windfury/agility) + nature dmg), slam warrior (4% dmg if i remember well), affliction lock (X% dmg, don't remember well). This are spec that give some special bonus. Some dps class can be taken several time in a raid : mage, lock, rogue, hunter.
    Warrior (tank, fury and slam), druid (feral tank, healer, balance), paladin (prot, ret, healer) and priest (holy and spriest) usually takes several spot by class because of their differents spec.

(sorry for my english, not my native language and i'm not very good at it)

5. May 2, 2017  
    If you go for alliance, then shaman will definitely be the least played class. It is also very needed.

If we are talking in general, any healing class will be needed.

6. May 2, 2017  
    Most unplayed on any server ive seen so far are always locks, but most needed in raids are healers and tanks ofc

7. May 2, 2017  
    Most unplayed on any server ive seen so far are always locks, but most needed in raids are healers and tanks ofc
    from what i've seen warlocks are pretty popular since they are rly good dps in tbc

8. May 3, 2017  
    Everyone has his slot, in raid, for example mage frost was only useful in pvp, but i remember taking one mage frost to tank the frost boss of Gruul´s Lair
    Most buffs are for your group, so many times you need more than 1 of each class, for example shadow priest grant mana regeneration, 1 should be in healers group. Enh sham gives party windfury, one to the melee dps group, also it helps warrior tanks for aggro/fury generation.

The most unplayed class as far as i remember was the enh shaman (Really difficult to be good with this spec, so only really good players play it) Ret paladin/cat druid/equilibrium (Too low dmg until T6 and extremely gear deppendant(trinkets, waist etc).

And the most played for sure locks, mages, rogues, and hunter. People like to do as much dps as they can to get their pennis growing, and since most noobs raid leaders accept people in relation to their DPS its easy to have a raid slot with those classes :)

P.S: Play what you like, if you are good with it youll get an slot in raid for sure. I pref a good enh sham than 2 bad lock players.

9. May 3, 2017  
    "the frost boss of Gruul´s Lair"
    D:

To OP i would say... moonkin~retri pala~arms war~prot pala~prot war~shadow priest>>>enhance sham~feral druid. Those usually have less spots available.

10. May 3, 2017  
    Enhancement good? Lol they only have like 1 ability

11. May 3, 2017  
    I ranked them by spots available. Not by good. Unless... you're not replying to me.
    Edited: May 3, 2017

12. May 3, 2017  

13. May 3, 2017  
    Sure, and you need a lot of luck for windfury spam, but if you optimize your positioning, movement and your skills they can do good dmg

14. May 4, 2017  
    Sure, and you need a lot of luck for windfury spam, but if you optimize your positioning, movement and your skills they can do good dmg
    TIL: Standing still is a skill

15. May 4, 2017  
    They scale very well with the content, provide decent DPS and great melee support with totem twisting. They were in most of the top guilds at the time too. I think no one questions their viability at this point and usually raids take 1 per melee group.

I'd say they're one of the most desired 'unplayed specs', especially when the player knows one's stuff.

And imo they're very fun to play too :)
    Edited: May 4, 2017

123 Last