1. May 9, 2017  
    The only way to add any difficulty is if you totem weave air totems, which the absolute majority of players during TBC did not do,
    really? it wasnt mandatory?

how does this work actually

because I see you can put WF totem. It buffs ur weapon 30mins. Then you can put agi totem and you keep it up until you have to put WF again for a second.
    Edited: May 9, 2017

2. May 10, 2017  
    hpal's were great in tbc, combine them with a spriest and they become one of the most mana sustaining healers in the game.

3. May 10, 2017  
    They don't give armor buff to their target. All their other relevant buffs, except aura can be given by someone else.

Windfury totem not supposed to last 30 minutes. You sure you are not confusing with windfury weapon?
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Windfu...?oldid=1431588
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Windfu...?oldid=1510989

It is only mandatory to totem twist if you group benefits from it. If all you have is hunters, druids, (rogue with poisons on /yolo) don't bother.
    For most fights in which you are in tank group same will apply. They prefer the avoidance to the extra threat which they shouldn't really need.
    Edited: May 10, 2017

4. May 10, 2017  
    the most underplayed classes statistically were shaman, druid, priest. Shaman being the rarest. Less played specs were for shaman iirc elemental, moonkin dudu, shadowpriest. Guilds would bring just 1 or 2 per 25man tho but this is in part cuz they were just rare. Resto druid and resto shaman were very needed and many resto shamans were brought. Warlock was the rarest pure dps.
    Haha what you had like 4-5 shamans in every raid, shaman is the best group supporter in TBC, incredibly strong. Rolling shaman is a free guild invite for anyone.
    ALL guilds are looking for them, and no they are not rare. just in highdemand

5. May 10, 2017  

6. May 10, 2017  
    Yeah i dont think a ~10 year old poll serves us any justice here. People min/max on private servers. These poll where made before we knew the best raid comp or cleared all TBC content

7. May 15, 2017  
    While it's true that it doesn't really matter which spec and class you play when you reach raiding level, the same cannot be said about getting into dungeon groups.

For example, I tried shadow priest and, apart from the fact that its only CC is fear which often causes more trouble than it solves, it's also VERY mana hungry. You literally need to drink after every single mob pull.

On the other hand, classes like warlocks and mages, and shamans, due to their buffs and ccs, are VERY highly sought after classes for dungeon groups, as well as raids.

So, as for the early stages of Outland's development, I suggest rolling something easier to find dungeon groups with and that isn't very squishy and mana hungry, for example - lock, mage, warrior, retri, enha - again, if you plan to go hardcore, you will do fine with pretty much anything; this is my suggestion for casuals.

Once you get to raiding level and raid gear, it no longer matters that much and pretty much any class/spec will do just fine in any game aspect.

Again, I am not stating facts, I'm merely giving my personal experience on the matter.
    Edited: May 15, 2017 Reason: Grammar and completeness

8. May 15, 2017  
    Shadow priests are mana hungry? I guess you fully DoTed every single mob? They are the mana source of all groups and raids.

9. May 16, 2017  
    I'm gonna go and hijack this threat! After playing on some Vanilla servers, I noticed there is a distinct lack of tanks, which results in a long waiting time for dungeons for anyone who is not a tank. In vanilla I used to play warrior, so obviously I love the class. My main focus will be PvP or casual PvE. Is there going to be an expected tank shortage, or do you guys have other recommendations?

TL;DR: expected tank shortage yay or nay?

10. May 16, 2017  
    well druids are the rarest class in tbc just like vanilla so u still wont see many tanks from them and paladins even though improved tankwise compared to vanilla are still not ( they only shine from wotlk onwards) strong enough for reliable raid main tanking especially in casual play like you say so there will still be a lack of tanks especially if dual spec isn't confirmed to be coming.

First 123