1. May 4, 2017  
    Enhancement good? Lol they only have like 1 ability
    Enh is the best supporter of TBC.
    WF totem, agi totem, strength totem, BL and +10% ap are all unique party buffs.
    When taking all these buffs into account a Enh shami gives probably more raid dps than a BiS geared destro lock or fury warr.

2. May 4, 2017  
    TIL: Standing still is a skill
    Yes it is, in tbc positioning is more important than in woltk, where you can eat most of the boss skills and its healeable. The difference between a good melee dps and a bad melee dps at same gear point is the positioning. About 300/400 dps are lost just by movement. On good retail tbc times i saw many people backpedaling till the point they couldnt hit the boss with autoattacks. And then press w to hit boss again. This is 2/3 seg dps lost.

I hope in this server you will be in raid with good enh sham and another one bad. And then close your mouth about "1 skill enh sham"

3. May 4, 2017  
    I had to laugh when I heard someone say that Enhancement wasn't popular because it was hard to play. Enhancement are pretty much a requirement for all raids due to Windfury Totem, and the spec is about as simple as can be. The only way to add any difficulty is if you totem weave air totems, which the absolute majority of players during TBC did not do, and even while doing that it's still super simple compared to any more modern gameplay.

I don't know how Outland class performance compares to retail but Enhancement also had very competitive personal dps too. I played Enhancement on progression during TBC and WOTLK as a main alt, providing Bloodlust/Totem Weaving when needed.
    Edited: May 4, 2017

4. May 4, 2017  
    I'm currently pretty split. I have never been healing at all... But currently contemplating between playing a Spriest or holy paladin... Anyone able to give some advice?

5. May 5, 2017  
    I'm currently pretty split. I have never been healing at all... But currently contemplating between playing a Spriest or holy paladin... Anyone able to give some advice?
    Both are good. Shadow Priest is pretty decent in PvP, and in PvE it is a mana battery, which is a wonderful thing to have for the healer group(s).
    Holydin is obviously a great tank healer, and then you have the Shockadin spec for PvP which is a blast to play.

6. May 6, 2017  
    Both are good. Shadow Priest is pretty decent in PvP, and in PvE it is a mana battery, which is a wonderful thing to have for the healer group(s).
    Holydin is obviously a great tank healer, and then you have the Shockadin spec for PvP which is a blast to play.
    Shockadin is a non factor for arena however, it's a spec fun vs PvE players and absolutely useless in high rating. Play holypaladin warrior if you play spell paladin in 2v2 otherwise you can forget it.

7. May 6, 2017  
    That's wonderful. Not everyone gives a damn about 3k rating arena. Trying to say what someone should or should not play as a whole with that as the sole basis for the comment is very narrow-minded.

8. May 7, 2017  
    They'll be disappointed because of how weak their spec is, it'll be hard to even get the head piece arenagear..
    this isn't 3k arenas, just 2k+ which is above average. One shatter deals more damage than what shockadins do, too.

9. May 7, 2017  
    the most underplayed classes statistically were shaman, druid, priest. Shaman being the rarest. Less played specs were for shaman iirc elemental, moonkin dudu, shadowpriest. Guilds would bring just 1 or 2 per 25man tho but this is in part cuz they were just rare. Resto druid and resto shaman were very needed and many resto shamans were brought. Warlock was the rarest pure dps.

this is obviously for pve

https://sheppotime.wordpress.com/200...-hunter-again/ a census here for 2008

and another in 2009 https://www.engadget.com/2009/01/09/...pular-classes/

if I wasn't bored of dps I'd play a shadowpriest or elemental shaman ( not enha cuz totem twisting seems annoying)
    Edited: May 7, 2017

10. May 7, 2017  
    if you consider the topic refers to what has a higher chance at getting in a raid. Since most serious guild will have the 1 slot covered,like their core would have 1 MT,some Healers,especially melee support ,Enha Shaman or Ret Paladin,I would say boomkin,spriest,ele shaman have the biggest chance of getting in a raid group 100%. Always the support classes are good.But if you wanna play something nice,roll CoH priest during T6,you will be loved.

11. May 7, 2017  
    In my experience on retail hardcore progression guild on EU-Spinebreaker:
    - one enh sham, 1 boom max / raid
    - no ret
    - 2-3sp, 3-4 locks, 2-3 mages,1-2 rogues, 2 hunters,
    2-3 resto shaman, 1 holy pala, 1-2 holy priests+ 1 disci when needed
    And other spots depending on encounter.

The 1st real gear check was Brutalus in SWP for 25 men. It was often to raid with 6 healers just to have more stability. As some1 stated before, in TBC is threat more than dps. If I recall corectly, The secret was to be around 5-8% over tank in threat meter
    Edited: May 7, 2017

12. May 7, 2017  

13. May 7, 2017  
    Not realy. In pve in terms of group healing, shaman and holy priests where the best. Shaman with low rank chain heal was god in any encounter.

14. May 8, 2017  
    How was hpals in tbc?...main tank healers im assuming

15. May 9, 2017  
    i remember all palas were holy pve or pvp

First 123 Last