1. May 2, 2017  

Children's week [TBC/WOTLK Orphan whistles]

Am i doing something wrong or do tbc and wotlk orphan whistle npcs do not give any quests? The Alliance one in Stormwind did though. Anyone else?

2. May 2, 2017  
    Tbc one used to work before moltdown, now it's bugged, Northrend one never worked fully, now it's bugged too which also stops you from getting Veteran Nanny achievement.

3. May 2, 2017  
    I was able to get Oracle, Blood Elf, and Orc whistles, in that order. Only the Orc orphan offers any quests after the introduction quest from the matron. Also, a friend was able to complete the Orc orphan quest chain and get his meta-achieve, but after wasn't able to pick up the Dala/Shatt orphans. I hope this info at least consoles you if it doesn't help.

4. May 3, 2017  
    I have all three whistles in my bag, with the human (or in horde's case - orc) orphan quest chain completed. Although the draenei and the wolvar orphans i picked up offer no quests.

5. May 3, 2017  
    I can confirm that it's bugged on Lordaeron also. I did the Outland quest last year and I have 1 pet out of 3 required for the Veteran Nanny achievement. Now the outland one doesn't give me any quest. Nor does the Orgrimmar one.

6. May 2, 2019  
    How can I finish ,,VETERAN NANNY'' achievent ? I have to wait 2 more years or i can do it now ?

7. May 2, 2019  
    Yes, you can get only one of those each year and yes, that's how it's supposed to work.

Nice necro btw. :)

8. May 2, 2020  
    Where is Orphan Matron Aria from Dalaran, please?