1. May 2, 2017  

How do I delete my account?

I've asked this before, but for some weird reason it didn't post. How do I delete my account? Not just here on the forum, but in the game? I've looked around, but I've yet to find that information.

2. May 2, 2017  

3. May 2, 2017  
    Actually, you can (and this is enforced by any european law, probably american or other counties' as well, directly). However, quite - a lot - probably, you are just a parent who has somewhat bad vision about teaching her child to be a "clever" (not wise) adult. So, do not expect me, neither anybody who knows what he is doing, to help You.

4. May 23, 2017  
    cheinii you are a sterling example why I don't want to support this game in any way, not even by having an inactive account. You straight up invent lies about people, giving a truly epic example of why I want nothing to do with the community in this game. It is hostile, aggressively unwelcoming and people like you are not dealt with in any way, but can freely lie about people to your heart's content.

So I ask the technical people on this hell community again. How the hell do I delete my account?

5. May 23, 2017  
    You won't get a difference answer from what you received three weeks ago from skullbashat. All accounts are Warmane's property.

6. May 23, 2017  
    So I ask the technical people on this hell community again. How the hell do I delete my account?
    The official answer is that you can not delete your account. It has also been stated by moderators before that you can't do it and staff members won't do it for you. As Cheinii said, there are laws that say there must be an option to delete your account but there isn't. You can send an email to [email protected] if you want a definite answer and if someone can actually delete your account then it's the people who reply to those emails.

7. May 24, 2017  
    So, you're saying warmane if breaking the law. Nice to know. I'll be sure to inform other people that this place is run by criminals.

8. May 24, 2017  
    So, you're saying warmane if breaking the law. Nice to know. I'll be sure to inform other people that this place is run by criminals.
    if you want to get technical downloading pirated content is illegal in most places as well. so simply by downloadin the torrent your a criminal as well.

regardless if you don't wanna play here than don't, no one will miss you.

9. May 24, 2017  
    Skuddy, it is not exactly illegal, that is why there are (were) many shared windows copies before win 10 went out; many computer games & movies are also said to have a "life", then are simply stopped being aired and stuff... warmane (as many pirate servers) are a little walking on the line - i am not sure if the case can be solved in court or something at all... yet, any country is allowed to block the website in case it violates its laws and/or is found guilty on a case; so, if anywhere a judge finds the server's actions against the law, it is gg.
    Thing is, though.. that - sadly - this person still is unable to find a way to talk the things out and fix whatever and whoever with it is with reason :( ... i mean come on, when has Ever been good to lock something away completely and to try to forget? Yes, sometimes it might be the only solution you can find (and so you go for it), yet would it be the best?.. In deed, ago, i had a conversation with an elder who is working with psychology stuff... in deed, she confirmed, that dragon measures are simply not a (not the) solution, and how could they be? Yes, there are drugs and stuff, but even people having problems with them are treated gradually and way not seizing access to the drug at once... Hey you are not alone just ask someone for advice, even if it is not me :p

P.s. this is actually one of the so rare cases someone is offending me lol :D ayyy now i feel a bad bad person ;(

10. May 25, 2017  
    Skuddy, it is not exactly illegal, that is why there are (were) many shared windows copies before win 10 went out; many computer games & movies are also said to have a "life", then are simply stopped being aired and stuff... warmane (as many pirate servers) are a little walking on the line - i am not sure if the case can be solved in court or something at all... yet, any country is allowed to block the website in case it violates its laws and/or is found guilty on a case; so, if anywhere a judge finds the server's actions against the law, it is gg.
    What you're referring to is the copyrights and patent act 1988. Here is a version from the UK: https://www.copyrightservice.co.uk/c...uk_law_summary.

Any time you download something that is copyrighted from PirateBay, or any equivalent website, it is possible that you are fined, and imprisoned. In fact, a friend of mine downloaded a movie from Warner Brothers a few years ago, and they contacted his university informing him to delete the movie immediately, or face dire consequences.

You are responsible, not just the company, for downloading copywritten material - depending on your country of residence. Downloading this material is its self a risk. Although the ISP do gather this information, it is very rare the company gathers this information from the ISP, and then sets to pursue people for that - in some cases, it could actually cost the business more than it would be worth; hence the company not wanting to do that.

Games can be copywritten up to 70 years from the date the author dies - and since Blizzard Entertainment are still in business, that isn't happening any time soon; not before you die, anyway.

In summary, Warmane are operating illegally, like all other private servers, but so are every one of you for downloading this game; you could argue, we are all acting "criminally" as well.

11. May 25, 2017  
    Any time you download something that is copyrighted from PirateBay, or any equivalent website, it is possible that you are fined, and imprisoned.
    Depends on country but usually it's uploading not downloading that is illegal. But in case of torrents, you also upload while you download unless torrent client is configured not to.

Although the ISP do gather this information, it is very rare the company gathers this information from the ISP, and then sets to pursue people for that - in some cases, it could actually cost the business more than it would be worth; hence the company not wanting to do that.
    They don't get the information from ISPs. They monitor torrents and can see IP addresses of everyone who is downloading or uploading the torrent. Whether companies do that or not also depends on country. In some countries it's heavily enforced, like in Germany where you get a fine if you download anything, while other countries are ignored completely by those companies. A few years ago there was a forum thread that someone from Germany got a fine for downloading WoW client from Molten.

12. May 25, 2017  
    I don't think you are right, however i really don't want to start a legality debate atm, there are tonz of them already all over the internet :d And your example is also odd; as you mentioned that they simply wouldn't go over the trouble, if it was a real problem... a logical suggestion is that he used a university network, which is normal to be followed; or, probably, he got really unlucky during the copyright conflict from 2012... which i think we all know how ended xd Anyway, let's not go into this, as, like i said, topics alike are debatable both on moral and law state... And, check the other copyright acts as well! If we are to talk about law enforcments, we can dig this for ummmm, till it is decided as a direct question and put or excluded as a case. Yet, the most important law is the moral one.
    Edited: May 25, 2017

13. Can warmane support delete my warmane account and game account?

14. Can warmane support delete my warmane account and game account?
    maybe it is possible now. Try it

Send an email to [email protected] (or by opening a ticket on website if premium account)