1. May 2, 2017  

What is this marketplace?

Hey guys,

sorry, I was looking for a new TBC Realm and found out about Warmane a month ago.

I was pretty excited but a few minutes ago ive read about a marketplace?! what the hell is that? don't tell me you are able to buy
    items ingame, which normally drop from raid bosses?!

2. May 2, 2017  
    Hey guys,

sorry, I was looking for a new TBC Realm and found out about Warmane a month ago.

I was pretty excited but a few minutes ago ive read about a marketplace?! what the hell is that? don't tell me you are able to buy
    okay, i wont tell you.

3. May 2, 2017  
    That makes me really sad and I don't mean the fact that you are trying to be funny, Dralanne1.

4. May 2, 2017  
    That makes me really sad and I don't mean the fact that you are trying to be funny, Dralanne1.
    I suggest you look for professional assistance. :)
    But always remember that talking about it to friends and family helps. Don't be afraid to reach out!

5. May 2, 2017  
    People need to knock this crap off. This is a FREE to play server, for you. Marketplace helps pay for the server costs, and development costs. Folks who buy stuff let you play for free. And its not like the gear is tiers ahead of everyone else, or exclusive, its the same stuff anyone else has the opportunity to get. So don't be offended when I say feel free to be sad somewhere else.

6. May 2, 2017  
    Lol these fake topics

dude think about how sad you life is:

you are playing on warmane already and you know all about the coin shop. Than you hear about TBC and that they will have a coin shop and in a pathetic to change that (lol) you make a new account and play dumb like "wow guys what is thins marketplace you are talking about dont tell you can buy items cause" lol

get some help dude

7. May 2, 2017  
    I had so much fun reading these posts.

8. May 3, 2017  
    I had so much fun reading these posts.
    Ye it's funny seeing how aggressive people get when people ask about the shop.

9. May 3, 2017  
    Yes there will be a cash shop just like on their Wrath servers. In the cash shop you will be able to buy current tier raid/pvp items (Which means you cannot buy T5 if most of the playerbase hasn't cleared T5 content). You can also purchase instant 70 boost and other miscellaneous items (I'm not sure if mounts and tcg will be available). The cash shop will come out a month after server release.

Is a cash shop blizzlike? Nope. Will it ruin your gaming experience? Absolutely not.

The cash shop won't be dirt cheap. Sure people will buy the odd weapon or trinket, but you will not see many players running around in full gear bought off the shop. Just don't pay attention to it and it won't affect your TBC experience at all.

10. May 3, 2017  
    if you have read the release post on the main page there is info about all this there.

11. May 3, 2017  
    You can also purchase instant 70 boost and other miscellaneous items
    A bit wrong to say?

Q: Will there be an instant-level-70 feature?
    A: We have not decided upon this point just yet.
    __________________________________________________ _________________________________________________

Hey guys,

[*]The marketplace will not be implemented for at least a month and on release it will only contain items that were already obtained by the players. The marketplace itself will be progressive.
    People will be able to reach the same gear, before they can buy it on the store. Just ignore the fact that some people have better gear then they have played for. Donation is an important part of the server economy.
    -Take for example Lordaeron now (no shop), but if they would include it now, it would just be as joining an older server - people are already geared up.
    -Also remember that they can't buy items you can't get in-game.
    Edited: May 3, 2017